Joining (((Christy and Nick))) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Joining (((Christy and Nick))) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Joining (((Christy and Nick)))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joining (((Christy and Nick))) - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining (((Christy and Nick)))

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:59 pm

(((Okay.)))

Abbey smiled, and stood beside Christy, waiting for Nick to show up.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Joining (((Christy and Nick))) - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining (((Christy and Nick)))

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:25 pm

“Abbey Dawn hmmm? Your reputation precedes you, Christabelle has told me a lot about your character.” Came Nicholas soft voice from the end of the hall, his features were masked by the darkness but you could tell it was him. He had just descended the steps having heard Christabelle’s voice float through his open window. Nicholas had been expecting the two around this time so it was no surprise when they turned up. He motioned with his hand for Christabelle to take Abbey into the dining room where they would conduct this little meeting.

Once Christabelle and Abbey were seated, Nicholas appeared in between the door frame, where he stood for a moment observing his new guest. She had the look and the smell of innocence around her, that fiery red hair did nothing to mask her freshness. Abbey Dawn was also only thirteen years of age, far too young to do anything of use in this organisation but Nicholas felt that he had to humour her, simply because she was Christabelle’s adopted sister. Pushing himself on the doorframe he entered and took the seat at the head of the table. Motioning to the fruit in the centre he smiled and offered her some, like a father offers a child candy “Why don’t you have something to eat Abbey? You must be hungry after that long journey, your too young too apparate yes?” Nicholas couldn’t help it, he sighed a long sigh then added “Abbey dearest, are you sure you have thought this one through? This isn’t the gobstones club at Hogwarts you know….” He leaned his cheek on his hand as he awaited her answer.

Nicholas was garbed in silk black dress robes, a white shirt and a black tie underneath them. His wand as usual was strategically placed inside his sleeve though he wore no sword on his hip. He offered Christabelle a smile as he awaited Abbey’s reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Christy walked up to Nick and placed a chaste kiss on his cheek. She had only seen him a few moments ago, before she had went to get Abbey but she still had to greet him. She took the lead leading Abbey to the dinning room. Nick always felt a need to have meetings in the dinning room, probably because it seemed hospitable but she would ask him about it later.

She listened to him speak after she had sat down across from Abbey. She wondered why Nick wasn’t sitting down as well but knew he would if he wished to do so. She flashed him a small smile back waiting for Abbey to answer. She couldn’t believe she wanted to be in this society but she did believe it at the same time after seeing what she had been through.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:12 pm

"I'm quite positive this is right for me." Abbey said. She took a small pear from the basket in the middle of the table. "I know many think I am far too young and innocent for this, but I am strong in many ways after what I have been through." she said, a fiery look in her eyes. "The whole lot of parastites and flea bags disgust me." Abbey said, her teeth clenched as she spoke of the very creatures she was hoping to get rid of. "You know the whole, mother died in a house fire thing when I was six? Well that's just a whole made up story to cover up what really happened." Abbey explained. "She was really attacked by a newly bitten werewolf. We couldn't save her." Abbey could feel tears welling up in her eyes, but she quickly wiped them away before anyone could see them.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:20 pm

Christy had never heard of how her mother died and this was news to her. Just another reason why they should hate those no good mutts and kill them off. Abbey's little innocent act may have just been an act and her father trying to protect her and her sister when they were little. She knew they wouldn't be protected for much longer. Something had told her that everyone's eyes were about to grow wide with knowledge as she looked over to Nick to see what he would say.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:23 am

Nicholas had not heard the previous story Abbey had been telling people concerning her mother so the revelation that it was a Werewolf attack that lost her her life was not really a huge shock. Still is seemed to be a pretty good reason to want revenge and had she been a few years older she would have been Nicholas’s perfect member. He sighed as he delved into his robes, taking out a handkerchief which he passed over to her. Smiling a little he spoke in his soft velvet tone “Don’t cry, not here, this is a place where life and death decisions are made everyday. Weakness is for those we hunt, you and I are dragons, if you want to join our cause always remember that hmmm?” It was rather harsh in some ways but Nicholas was not one for sob stories, even though he had a slight inkling that this one was genuine. He continued calmly “What to do with you though? I’m sure we will find something though there is one thing you should know. We don’t just target Werewolves, Vampires are high on our list of priorities also, in fact in my eyes they are the biggest threat.” Nicholas’s eyes narrowed slightly before adding “And of course I’ll have you do something for us, to prove your loyalty and what not. Though for now, that can wait…”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:40 am

Christy smiled as she watched Nick hand Abbey a handkerchief. He could be so sweet at times but then again it was probably only because of the fact that Abbey was her little sister. She quickly lost her train of thought the second he said what he did. She could cry infront of him and he would try to comfort her and tell her everything would be alright. "Nick, remember she is younger than us." she reminded him. "And she's already proved her loyalty to us in one of those fights we had with Matt Lestrange."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:08 am

Abbey wished she could somehow prove herself to him. Then, Christy spoke up about the fight Abbey had been in with Matt Lestrange. "It's true." she said. "I really did fight him. On more than one occasion too. Once in Hogsmeade, and once at my own home." Abbey finished.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:48 am

"Remember she was the third year that was fighting with us in Hogsmeade." She said reminding Nick. "But lets think on those at a different time I think would be the best thing to do, don't you agree Nick?" she asked him looking at him smiling.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top