Sophia in the Hospital after what happened down by the lake((Sammy and friends)) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia in the Hospital after what happened down by the lake((Sammy and friends)) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia in the Hospital after what happened down by the lake((Sammy and friends))

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia in the Hospital after what happened down by the lake((Sammy and friends)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sophia in the Hospital after what happened down by the lake((Sammy and friends))

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:58 am

Samantha could feel the jacket go around her, but she was not cold. "I'm not cold, I'm a vampire remember." Samantha said to Andrian. She then turned to face him. "I know that your my Andrian. I don't understand how your alive, but it's like you never even changed. You always cared more about everyone else than you did me. You even have more kids with her than you do with me. Why did you even decide to be with me if you were just going to go back to her anyways?" Samantha asked him, feeling like she was going to faint the whole time. But with her pale vampire skin noone would be able to tell.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Sophia in the Hospital after what happened down by the lake((Sammy and friends)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sophia in the Hospital after what happened down by the lake((Sammy and friends))

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:10 am

Andrian stood frozen in his spot, shocked at her word. "I've always cared for you," said Andrian, furrowing his eyebrows at her. He didn't understand how she thought that he never cared about her, he bit the buttom of his lips. "I don't know," he answered looking at her, his expression dead serious then he looked down and dropped his arm from her. "I was reckless, Samantha. I was arrogant and stupid," he told her, not dropping his gaze from her then he took a deep breath and sighed. "And, for that I am sorry. I never mean't to hurt you. I wish i could do something or say something that will make it up to you."
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:20 am

Samantha listened to him talk and waited till he was finished. "That day in the forest, I had gone there that day to find you and tell you that I was pregnant. I was also going to break up with you because I knew about you and Sophia being together behind my back. But Sophia was my friend and I wasn't going to put her through that. She is still my friend. You are still my friend. If you want to try and make it up to me, just be there for your daughter. Her name is Jazmine Potter. I gave her your last name. I thought you wouldn't mind. But explain one thing to me, How come your alive. I saw you kill yourself." Samantha said to him with wonder in her voice. Samantha was trying her best not to be angry with him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:23 am

Sophia heard what Andrian and amantha were talking about and frowend for she knew half of it was her fault. "Don't blame Andrian for all that happened that day Sammy, it was part of my fault to."said Sophia softly . Sophia suddenly was feeling weak and seemed like she needed some more rest. As Sophia losed her eyes she settled back in her pillow hoping sleep would come that way she didn't have to listen to this.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:31 am

Sophia had said the words that Samantha had been waiting for. Samantha didn't want to hear them. It would just be easier to be angry with Andrian. Sophia was Samantha's bestfriend. But when Sophia went back to sleep Samantha realized that this was not the time nor the place to be talking about such things. So Samantha went back over to Sophia's bedside and sat down and waited.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:34 am

Samantha Burns-Emof wrote:Samantha listened to him talk and waited till he was finished. "That day in the forest, I had gone there that day to find you and tell you that I was pregnant. I was also going to break up with you because I knew about you and Sophia being together behind my back. But Sophia was my friend and I wasn't going to put her through that. She is still my friend. You are still my friend. If you want to try and make it up to me, just be there for your daughter. Her name is Jazmine Potter. I gave her your last name. I thought you wouldn't mind. But explain one thing to me, How come your alive. I saw you kill yourself." Samantha said to him with wonder in her voice. Samantha was trying her best not to be angry with him.

Andrian listened to her carefully, about how she was going to tell him that she was pregnant. That she was just about to go and break up with him because she knew about him and Sophia being together behind her back. He frowned. Then she carried on and said that Sophia was her friend and she wasn't going to put her through that - whatever that is. He was still her friend she said and he let a small, weak smile spread across his face. Man. She going through a lot, he thought looking at her still listening to her closely. He was shocked that he had a daugther with her called Jazmine Potter, named about his last name. She wanted him to be there for her so he nodded politely and when she finished he smiled at her. "Again, i'm sorry," he told her and sighed. "I didn't know what came over me, i wasn't thinking," he continued, his mind still thinking about Jazmine - his baby girl. He then looked up at her and smiled. "And I promise to be there for Jazmine, no matter what."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:43 am

Samantha looked over at Andrian. "Good because I have two more on the way. I am going to be a very busy little girl. I'm sorry that I put you through a guilt trip just now but I just couldn't hold it in any longer. I am happy now with Ne'os, so please don't go thinking that I'm not happy. None of it was your fault, so you can relax and be happy." Samantha said to him with a smile, then put her hand on Sophia's and continued to wait on Sophia to wake.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:50 am

Andrian gazed back at her. "Don't worry, i feel guilty. But i understand," said Andrian looking at her, showing that he had changed, not that reckless, selfish bastard her was earlier. He changed, he promised her. Then she sais she was happy with Ne'os, that he shouldn't worry if she is not happy. None of it was his fault and that he can be relax and happy. "I won't, but you'll let me help you if your unhappy, won't you?" he asked, his expression amused yet serious at the same time. He wasn't just going to let her go yet, because he wanted to be there for her - a promise is a promise.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:10 pm

Samantha could tell that he had most certainly changed for the better. "Ok, if I become unhappy then I will let you cheer me up. But if it is not Ne'os's fault for making me unhappy then he will be the first one I got to for happyness." Samantha said to him. Then layed her head on the bed next to Sophia and fell asleep.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:08 am

"Of course," agreed Andrian, nodding in agreement and smiled warmly at her. He watched her lay her head on the bed next to Sophia and fell a sleep - that felt uncomfortable, he thought. She needed to sleep somewhere where she was comfortable so he turned to Ne'os for assistance, he would've picked her up himself and carry her onto a bed but he knew if he did that, then Ne'os would've have got jealous and angry at him so he just decided to ask his permission or if he wanted to go do it. "She looks uncomfortable, do you want me to carry her to a bed or would you like to?" he asked.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top