Sophia in the Hospital after what happened down by the lake((Sammy and friends)) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia in the Hospital after what happened down by the lake((Sammy and friends)) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia in the Hospital after what happened down by the lake((Sammy and friends))

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia in the Hospital after what happened down by the lake((Sammy and friends)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sophia in the Hospital after what happened down by the lake((Sammy and friends))

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:04 am

"Oh sophia, I'm so glad your ok." Samantha said to her, then leaned over and hugged her very gentally. Samantha was wondering why it was that she was not remembering things. "Your in the hospital wing. Jennifer Hutson did a curse on you and you were evil. I brought you here and he helped you." Samantha said to her, hoping this would help her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Sophia in the Hospital after what happened down by the lake((Sammy and friends)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sophia in the Hospital after what happened down by the lake((Sammy and friends))

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:23 am

Andrian grinned and chuckled lightly once. "Sophia!" he exclaimed, hugging her tightly in his arm. He couldn't bealieve it, she was okay, that he was able to help her with his nursing skills. "I'm so happy, your okay," he said pulling away from her, his hand still on her arm - tightly but gently. He gulped again; it was starting to become a habit and he decided to test her if everything was okay with her that he hadn't affected her so he gulped again, grabbed a torch and shined it brightly at her eyes then out, and kep doing this to make sure she was fine then checked out all the other part of her body. "Your vital, seem to be fine."
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:34 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Andrian, don't worry I'm fine other then my head is pounding like crazy."said Sophia holding her head. As she looked at Samanthat as she told her Jennifer hit her with a spell to make her evil her eye widen. "Really, I was evil, oh god that's not me and how can I not remember this?"Sophia asked confused. "All I remeber is going to Hogmeade and seeing her that's all I remember!"said Sophia sighing. "So have you guy stay by my bed the whole time I was out?"Sophia asked them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:39 am

Andrian smiled and dropped his arm, finally accepting that she was fine. He watched her carefully then got up to get some pain killing pills out and walked back when she asked if they have been by her bed the whole time she was out. He smirked. "Yep," he grinned. "The whole time," he continued as he wrapped his arm around her to make her smell how bad he stinked because had not left her side for one whole week. "Smell, how bad i smell."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:52 am

"Oh god Andrian I don't have to smell you, I'm a vampire I can already smell you!"said Sophia wrinkling her nose."Here let me freshen you up some!"said Sophia flicking her wand at him hoping to freshen him up some at lease for he smelled terrible."Oh well, who cares if you stink like hell, it was very sweet of you to stay with me all this time you didn't have to Andrian."said Sophia softly as she kissed his cheek then blushed and looked away.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:58 am

Andrian gapped, his whole face heated up. His cheek turned bright red as he looked up at the window, frozen. It took him a few second to move again and he started to look back at Sophia - it had been a long time since she kissed him like that before. "Thanks," said Andrian, as his body suddenly dropped in temperature then back to normal again. He shuddered. "Oh, it okay, i wanted to," he said, smirking.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:09 am

Sophia giggled as she looked back at him and noticed his face was red. Sophia knew it was awile since she kissed him like that. As he said he wanted to her choclate brown eyes looked into his confused. "Why would you want to Andrian?"Sophia asked confused as her chocolate brown eye sparkled at him.Of course Sophia still loved Andrian for she always had and she always will. She was so happy he never left her side for a whole but she didn't want to tell him that.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:23 pm

Andrian looked at her and smiled as he gave her a drink of water, while he got himself a cup of white wine. He sat down beside her, took her hand and smiled. "Because, a promise is a promise," he told her. "I said, i'll be there for you no matter what and i'm keeping that promise," he told her and smiled a cute, devilish smile. He stroked her hair gently with his hand and looked into her eyes, sipping his cup of wine every now and then; he almost forgot to offer the others to drink so he dropped his hand from her and looked up at Samantha and Ne'os. "Care for a drink, orange juice or water?" he asked them getting out two spare cup from the cupboard near Sophia's bed.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:41 am

Samantha was in shock, it was like they had totally forgotten that she was even there. Just like that day, he had been with her but he was willing to kill him self just to be with Sophia. But for now Samantha would not think about that and just deal with the moment as it was. "No thank you." Samantha said to him. She then turned to Sophia, smiled then got up and walked across the room. For some reason Samantha just couldn't get over it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:52 am

Andrian put away one cup, poured Ne'os a drink and got out a packet of chocolate that he usually give to people who just woken up from being knocked out cold. He saw Samantha get up on her feet, walked across the room and stood there - something seem to be bothering her so he looked back at Sophia and laid down his drink of wine, gave Ne'os his drink of water and sat down beside Sophia's bed. "Take it, you'll feel better," he smiled at Sophia as he handed her the chocolate. Finally, he turned around to face Samantha and walked over to her, grabbing his jacket from the chair and placed it around her, to keep her warm. "Are you okay, you look cold," he asked her. "Something bothering you," he continued.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top