The Initiation FINALLY! ((Nick and Christy)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Initiation FINALLY! ((Nick and Christy)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Initiation FINALLY! ((Nick and Christy))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Initiation FINALLY! ((Nick and Christy)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Initiation FINALLY! ((Nick and Christy))

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:12 pm

Any mission? Nicholas stroked his clean shaven chin as he contemplated Mathew’s words. He had no idea that the man had been so willing to commit himself to a person who was once his biggest enemy. Still, psychopaths minds worked in odd ways. Now all Nicholas needed was some sort of mission to give to him, a mission that he wouldn’t soon come back from. Mathew was better out of his hair, he would just screw everything up. “Well” Nicholas started, “There is….one thing you could do for me…” His voice seemed rather dreamy but there was danger in there, whatever it was that had crept into his mind was clearly something that fitted the bill. His fingers moved away from his face as he tapped the table, his eyes opening and closing slowly as he observed Mathews response. Nicholas smiled then continued calmly “A small task which you should be able to achieve with ease. It concerns a certain wand and a certain irksome vampire that I would very much like disposed of. Do you catch my drift? How can I hope to be the greatest dark wizard when my enemy is in possession of a wand greater than mine?” Nicholas sighed, his temper flaring up as he saw Mathews rather vague expression “Ill make it easy for you shall I? Kill Ne’Os Emof and bring me that elder wand!”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Initiation FINALLY! ((Nick and Christy)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Initiation FINALLY! ((Nick and Christy))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:11 pm

Well that would work only there is one problem. If I kill Neos and get the Elder wand won't that make me the true owner of the elder wand? He laughed. Might I say if I succeed Your gonna go through hell to try to get it back from me! He pulled out his wand and looked at it. This one was getting a little old. He put it back into his pocket.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:15 pm

"No." she said looking at him, "All he has to do is disarm you and you'll let him." she said glaring at Matt. She loved being able to control Matt with just a word, from the vow he had made. She had been smart to make it, if he didn't let Nick disarm him he would die, because he couldn't hurt Nick either. It was the perfect answer to the problem.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:22 pm

I'm gonna have to start looking for some loopholes He said angrily. His eyes made it to black now. Very well, If i don't succeed what will happen?. He was getting to a point were he needed to ask a very important question. Well 2 very iportant questions. He set his wand on the table. It may not be the best thing to do at this moment. But it was all he could think of doing.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Nicholas relaxed back in his chair as Christabelle came out with a smart retort to Mathew’s ignorance. He smiled however and motioned for Christabelle to calm down. Returning his attention to Mathew he spoke calmly, as if nothing out of the ordinary was being discussed “I don’t want it to use Mathew, please use your brains, your going to need them if you want to advance in this organisation.” Nicholas shrugged then continued “I want it so I can destroy it. I’ve no use for a mythological wand that has no power other than that which people believe it has. Many wizards have had and lost the elder wand, its power is socially constructed, otherwise how would the wizards who had it in their possesion lose it? Best just to destroy it so no-one can have it.” Again, Nicholas replied calmly to Matt’s question, again it seemed like he did not care about the seriousness of what would happen should he fail “Well, if you fail, you will probably be dead. So no need to worry further on that issue hmmm?” His right hand once again moved to his chin as he massaged his clean shaven face, smiling happily at how proceedings were going.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:36 pm

Thats true. Very well I shall get the wand for you. He turned around and before he left. No promises on the dead Neos he said. Then he ran out the door. It was light out his eyes were red. He grabbed his wand and set out for Neos. He apparated

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:40 pm

Christy watched as Matt left, yawning a little having started to finally grow a little tired. ”Well that seemed easy enough.” she said looking at her fiancé. She wanted to curl into bed next to him and sleep the day away but thought they had school. She had indeed forgotten that it was the weekend having not slept a lot she had started getting her days confused.

Having realized that it wasn’t a school day she smiled and kissed him, ”Would you like to go back to bed and at least try to keep up on that sleep we’ve lost so much of?” she asked rubbing her eyes.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:45 pm

Nicholas’s eyes followed Matt out of the room, the smile upon his face wavered slightly though he was happy. Wont be seeing him again anytime soon, and if they did, he would probably be in a body bag. He turned his attention to Christabelle, kissing her on the lips when she finished. Rising from his seat he took her by the hand and replied calmly “Yes I think I would like that, come let us sleep the day away, theres nothing to be had at Hogwarts anyways…”

[End]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top