Sophia Granger's House - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia Granger's House - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia Granger's House

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia Granger's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Sophia Granger's House

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:22 am

Sophia nodded. "I know it isn't."said Sophia as she ran her hand through her hair and sighed. "Why didn't you come back before, why now?"Sophia asked as tears came down her face. "I loved you with all my heart, and I was hoping for you to come back that way we could restore what was broken."said Sophia as she looked away from him. "It's to late to restore what was broken now."said Sophia as tears came down her face.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:32 am

"Because, I was afriad" Andrian told her and sighed and gave her a big hug, whispering something softly in her ears. "Now, because i miss you" he said to her.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:10 am

"Afraid of what Andrian?"Sophia asked with tears still running down her face as she still looked away from him. As he said he missed her she cried harder and still looked away from him. "I missed you to, I missed you everyday."said Sophia softly as she looked out the window with interest.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:12 am

"I was wandering, could i take Jake back," asked Andrian looking at her, watching her look out the window, away from him. It hurt just talking about their feelings for each otehr so he decided to bring Jake back into the converstation which was one of the reason why he came here was to pick up Jake and take him home with him to look after. He had been so lonely at his house, no more wife, girlfriend and yet he wasn't planning to date yet but wanted somebody in the house and only Jake felt comfortable in his mind.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:42 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah sure, go ahead and take Jake back."said Sophia softly as he went back to the stove and continued making breakfast for the kids. As she finished making breakfast for them she flicked her wand at the table as it set itself. As she put the eggs on the table she flicked her wand at the pancakes as they came towards her. As she didn't look at Andrian she walked towards the foot of the stairs and shouted but calmly. "Alexia, Keegan, Caspian, Noel breakfast!" As she heard them running down the stairs she laughed her tinkling bell laugh. As she looked and seen three of them were down and Caspian wasn't down she shook her head. "Caspian Alexander Potter get down here now before your breakfast gets cold!"said Sophia loudly but calmly. "I'll be down there in a minute just hold on Mom!"called Caspian. "Just like his farther he's stubborn when you ask him to do something!"Sophia muttered to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top