Sophia Granger's House
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia Granger's House Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia Granger's House

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia Granger's House Empty Sophia Granger's House

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:13 pm

Spoiler:

Sophia was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for her children smiling happily making all her kids favorites things to eat. As she was mixing the chocolate chip pancake mix she looked out the kitchen window and smiled at how beautiful it was outside even when it was Fall now. As she poured some chocolate chip pancake mi into the pan she she pointed her wand at another pan and started fixing bacon by magic. As she flipped over the pancake and let the other side cook. As Sophia looked up when she thought she heard the doorbell she shrugged knowing Mimi her house elf would get the door for her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Sophia Granger's House Empty Re: Sophia Granger's House

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:30 am

Andrian walked toward Sophia's house with his dog Fronzie, knocked on the door and waited patiently for it to open. As the door swung open he saw Mimi looking up at him with fear and happiness in her eyes; he just smiled and placed his hand on the back of his hip. "I am Andrian Potter, may i see Miss.Granger please" said Andrian smiling warmly at Mimi who still stood there forzen to the ground.
"Andrian!" Mimi screamed when she finally found her feet and was able to move her lips, she jumped into the air, placed her arm around his neck and her leg around his waist hugging him
"Hey, Mimi," laughed Andrian hugging her back, feeling a wild grin spreading across his face
"Come in!" exclaimed Mimi and dropped to the ground, dragging him into the house. "Sophia, happy again" said Mimi dreamily just excited to see him again
"Thanks," thanked Andrian walking into the kitchen and stood still as he looked at Sophia cooking, she looked beautiful like always. "Hi," he said softly.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:51 am

Sophia was mixing more chocolate chip pancake mix in a glass bowl almost finished cooking breakfast for her kids when she heard a soft 'Hi' that sounded like Andrian. As she froze she dropped the glass bowl on the floor as it broke and snapped Sophia back into reality. Saying a few curse words under her breath she flicked her wand at the bowl as it repaired itself and went back into her arms. "Damn it Andrian don't do that!"said Sophia as she set the bowl down and looked at Andrian with an angry look knowing she couldn't say angry with him and hid back a smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:59 am

"I'm sorry, i came to see you," said Andrian walking up to her and then leaned gently against the bench that she would've probably used for cooking. There was a part of him that wanted so much to hug her, wrap his arm around her but he knew he couldn't take that risk, the risk of losing her but he already lost her anyway so there was nothing to lose but something to gain. "I really missed you," he said, softly looking at her as she staryed to cook again.
"Does, master want Mimi to make coffee" Mimi inturrupted rudely, not minding her manners at all because now that he was back it was all that mattered to her that he was here maybe or could make Sophia happy again
"No, thanks. I'll just take a drink of water thanks," said Andrian smiling looking at her then back at Sophia with a sad expression on his face.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:12 am

Sophia looked up at Andrian as her chocolate brown eyes looked into his to see pain and hurt in them. "I really missed you to."said Sophia softly as she held back tears trying to be strong but it wasn't no use for she missed him like crazy. As she waved her wand at the pan it started cooking itself as she went over towards Andrian and hugged him and cried. "God you wouldn't believe how much I missed you, I been hoping and praying you wasn't dead and you'll come back."said Sophia softly as she pulled away from him as tears rand down her cheek. "So, um... you want to stay for breakfast I'm pretty sure I made some of your favorites as well!"said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:25 am

Andrian looked at her and smiled. "Sure, i was actually just here to pick up Jake," he said to her with a warm soft smile. "And to see you," he added quickly before pissing her off it was actually his second reason why he wanted to come over to her house.
"Here you are, master" Mimi said happily, giving him a cup of warm water then pulled away smiling cheerfully to him
"Thanks, Mimi" thanked Andrian nodding politely at her then back at Sophia as something suddenly popped up in his head which he been dying to tell her. "I was hoping to ask something, but i'm afraid of the answer so i'm going to just get it over with," said Andrian hugging her back and placed his arm around her waist; feeling sad that she as crying, it was the worse thing for him to see was that the woman he love crying in front of him and because of him. He stared at her suspiciously just searching the right word to say to her. "I was wandering if you ever thought of getting back together," he asked; he wasn't ready for a relationship and he was scared of hurting her again and he didn't want her to stop loving him. "Restarting, our family" he added softly and then slapped himself onto the head when he heard what word came out of his mouth.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:46 am

"Andrian love, stop it don't hurt yourself!"said Sophia realizing she just called him love like she used to and covered her mouth and then uncovered it. "Of course I thought about getting back with you I thought about it everyday, I love you I always have and always will, there I admitted the truth."said Sophia looking away. "I thought about you everyday hoping you will still love me I even still have this..."said Sophia pulling out her locket she always wore around her neck that Andrian gave her for her birthday and showed him. "No one knows of course for I keep it to myself, I'm always walking around school with a fake smile trying to let people know I'm happy when I'm screaming in the inside!"said Sophia crying. "I'm sorry I'm telling you all this, I know it's silly of me to tell you this and cry!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:15 pm

Andrian listened closely, watched her cry. But part of him found it hard to bealieve what she was telling him; his watched her closely and squinted his eyes trying to think of a good word to say to her. "And, how do i know this isn't something you made up," he asked her softly with a forced smile on his face trying to be just happy for her. "Prove to me that your not lying," he asked politely wanting something more then words that he wanted a kiss or something but he knew he shouldn't because she was already in a relationship. He paused. "Actually, never mind" changing the subject and then started going on about Jake. "So how is Jake."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:39 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes when he changed the subject to Jake. "Jake is going great he's perfectly healthy living a normal life now."said Sophia calmly. "Andrian, what I said earlier I wasn't making it up."said Sophia softly. "If you want proof I still love then here it is."said Sophia as she kissed him passionatley on the lips. Sophia knew she shouldn't do this for she was with Jacob but she missed being with Andrian, she missed everything about him they way he smiled at her, the way he laughed everything.As she pulled away from him she shook her head. "Oh god no, this can't be happening!"said Sophia realizing she was in love with Andrian and Jacob but she couldn't decided who to choose, she was like in a love triangle with two boys who loved her and she loved back.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:08 am

Andrian felt relief and then suddenly as she kissed him, passionetally. It took him a few second do realize what was happening immediately he could do nothing but kiss her back or pull away; he wanted to do the right thing and pull away so he did. He didn't want to do this at all but he knew this was the right thing to do so he pushed her away gently and clentched his teeth together tightly; so jmuch of him wanted to make the kiss lasted longer. "Stop!" he breathed, cringing sadly away from her. "This is not right" he told her
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top