A Meeting((Christabelle and Nick)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Meeting((Christabelle and Nick)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Meeting((Christabelle and Nick))

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Meeting((Christabelle and Nick)) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Meeting((Christabelle and Nick))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:22 am

"Pretty much if I say jump you say how high is a good way to look at it." she said looking at him, "Trust me if you behave I won't have to use it against you." she smirked at that. It was more so just to make sure he didn't do anything stupid and try to kill her.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

A Meeting((Christabelle and Nick)) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Meeting((Christabelle and Nick))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:19 am

Fine! But one thing! I'll do what I want with my own will as long as it has nothing to do with you Nick Godric or anything with the Confederacy! he said sternly. You say jump I say how high your highness when it has something to do withe the confederacy!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:43 am

"No..." she said looking at him, "I'm not the leader of the confederacy, if I say jump you say how high regardless or no deal and no membership." she said. Her terms weren't that steep, she knew. In fact she had made them rather low for him considering who he was and his track record. "You have a very nasty track record Matt...I'm just insuring everything will be alright." she stated looking at Nick. "Remember its not necessarily the will power in question but the thoughts and impulses behind it. Forgive me if I don't exactly trust you."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:56 am

[b]Deal! he said. Now lets get this over with! Hurry up and do this. He knew what was coming and just stared off into space for a little.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:58 am

Christabelle held out her left hand towards Matt. He could easily see the beautiful engagement ring on it. "Liebe would you care to finish this up please?" she asked looking at Nick and then back at Matt.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:04 am

[b]No! He laughed. He had noticed the ring. You two? You got engaged!!! This changes things. He smiled at his thoughts. Okay one of the only compliments I'll ever give is.... nice ring.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:12 pm

Nicholas dismissed their idle chit chat with a wave of his hand. He massaged his forehead as they squabbled over the terms of the oath. Really, Matt was going to get himself killed if his previous record was anything too go on, would this be a new turn? Who knows. His facial expression remained plain and emotionless as the two clasped hands and looked at him, ready for the oath to be set in place. Nicholas sighed a long sigh as tiny droplets of rain descended from the heavens. He gazed upwards as it began to grow steadily heavier, his black robes becoming streaked with the water. Nicholas spoke calmly, more to himself than anyone else “I like this. It feels like the rain drops are somehow congratulating us on our victory…” Still now was not the time to wallow in self glory, the deal still needed to be sealed. Matt had already agreed to Christabelle’s demands all that was required was the incantation. Tapping the top of their hands with his wand, he gave it a wave and spoke the appropriate incantation. There was a flash of light as the terms were binded to each person, which in time grew fainter and fainter until Christabelle and Matt were left on the floor holding hands. Nicholas returned his wand up his sleeve, he had taken it to hiding it there to surprise unknowing enemies. Then spoke calmly “Well with that done all there is left to do is introduce Mathew too our Headquarters in Little Hangleton, I’m sure you will do the honours Christabelle.” In a wave of his robes he turned sharply and stormed of up to the castle, cursing to himself as he came to grips with the insult that was Matt still being alive.

How dare he refuse to die at his hands, many would love that honour but not him it seemed. What to do with Christabelle? If her mind was so easy to penetrate perhaps she should invest in some occulemancy. They couldn’t go around revealing their secrets to everyone just because she was in a fragile state. Occulemancy was the least of his worries just now however, there was Confederacy business to straighten out when he got up to the castle. These were the thought;s that coursed through his mind during his journey, he was not fazed by the wind or the rain and when he arrived back in Hogwarts Nicholas headed straight to the library…
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:25 pm

Christabelle could tell Nick had been angry with her. She hadn't told him she had been practicing occluemency in an attempt to do that, but still it didn't exactly help with a leginemins could still pick the locks before anyone was the wiser. She let go of Matt's hand the second the oath had been binded, running after Nick. "Nick, are you honestly that mad at me?" she asked as she grabbed hold of his arm praying he truly wasn't. You could tell by the look in her eyes she had felt really horrible about displeasing him in the slightest.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:36 pm

That's It? He said. I don't need to fall too Nick or You? he was surprised it was unlike nick to just run off. Tell your Fiance that this is a turn for me. I'll check the headquaters later I must go now.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top