Back at Home...(Open) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back at Home...(Open) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back at Home...(Open)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back at Home...(Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Back at Home...(Open)

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:30 pm

"My summer was great, I hung out with Daniel and Mariana in Hawaii we had so much fun!"said Sophia smiling at the memory of it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Back at Home...(Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Back at Home...(Open)

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:51 pm

(Let us make this the first meeting of Poe with another student, well, a female one, in his House. Disregarding the ball)

Poe stood up from his bed, still wearing his sleeping robe. He went down into the Common Room. He saw two girls talking. ''Probably some silly girlish gossip'', he thought and rolled his eyes. As he approached them he said: ''Good morning''. He said it very quickly and coldly. Not because he hated them from the second he saw them. That was not the reason. He just wished to get his hands on the latest edition of The Daily Prophet, which is why he rushed past them. Luckily, he saw one on the desk in front of the sofa beside the fireplace. He grabbed it and took his seat. But, firstly, he had to correct something. ''I am sorry ladies, but I have not introduced myself properly. Arthur S. Poe, at your service'', he said giving them a nod with his head. He did not introduce himself because he cared what they would think of him, no, he was just extremely mannered so, in a way, he was obliged to.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top