Back at Home...(Open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back at Home...(Open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back at Home...(Open)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back at Home...(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Back at Home...(Open)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:29 am

"You can tell me another time, I think I'd best leave so you and Nikki can catch up and gossip" Jacob smiled. He gave Sophia a kiss on the cheek and shook Nikki's hand. "I love you Sophie, don't go to bed too late love, later" Jacob said and walked out of the room.

((I made Jacob leave that way Nikki and you can catch up etc, and make it easier for me as well!!))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:38 am

"Well isn't he just as sweet as candy" Nikki chuckled. "And well...I met this guy at the lake the other day named Chris and he is just sooo cute" Nikki said, dreaming about that guy...fantasizing...
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:22 am

"Yeah he is, I love him to death Nikki sis, he's so caring and so sweet!"said Sophia smiling and started daydreaming about him and Jacob and what they will do tomorrow. "Oh sorry Nikki sis, you were saying?"Sophia asked her with a warm smile. "All I heard is that you met a boy name Chris the other day and he soooo cute that's all I heard sorry."said Sophia chuckling. "Aw... my little sister is falling in love!"said Sophia chuckling and then gave her a warm smile. "You can say the same about me as well, I'm completely in love with Jacob he's like my life now and he's all I think about now!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:50 am

"Aww, I'm so happy for you" Nikki smiled. She chuckled and sighed. "But I think Chris is a Slytherin.." Nikki sighed and wandered how Sophia would respond. "How did you and Jacob meet anyways?" Nikki asked, curiously.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:04 pm

"I have no problem with you dating a Slytherin Nikki sis as long as he a good one and he does hurt you, if he does I'll curse him until he'll be begging for death!"said Sophia seriously not wanting anyone to hurt her little sister. As Nikki asked how Jacob her her met shrugged. "Well, at the Welcoming Feast he was new and he sat by me all nervous and scared so I told him don't be scared for were all friendly and we wouldn't hurt him and we started talking and we sort of hit it off there as friends of course and it started moving into more."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:44 am

"Aw, thanks, I'll appreciate that, alot" Nikki smiled. "And that's soo sweet!" Nikki said, thinking that Jacob and Sophia were so cute together. "Guess I've missed my chance to be apart of the Gryffindor Quidditch team then" Nikki sighed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:42 pm

Sophia nodded when she said she missed her chance to be on the Gryffindor Quidditch Team. "Yeah you did, but we have a great team this year, I think we might beat Slytherin!"said Sophia happily. Sophia been on the Gryffindor Quidditch team since her second year playing chaser she going to miss it dearly when she leaves. "Hey, you can always take my place when I leave!"said Sophia knowing Nikki will take her place but knowing it wouldn't be the same without her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:34 am

"I'll be cheering for you on the stands" Nikki smiled. "And no, I won't bother...It's like..'our' thing..." Nikki said, trying to explain. "I still can't believe I've got to repeat 4th year" Nikki sighed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:03 pm

"Hey it could be worse, at lease you know it all and it will be easier for you and who knows you might do half fourth and half fifth year work and by the end of this year your be a fifith year."said Sophia shrugging. "I thought I would have to take my sixth year over again but I didn't because I studied hard around the clock and I took alot of classes over the summer as well!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:22 am

"How was your Summer?" Nikki asked. All Nikki did was recover in hospital or haunt Rory.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top