The Bar - Page 41
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Bar - Page 41 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Bar

Page 41 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 70 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bar - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bar

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 12:32 pm

Andrian groaned and summoned Jess toward them and kicked the ground hard "Ill come back with the reports" Andrian shouted and flew toward Hogwart
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue May 06, 2008 12:42 pm

"Ok!" shouted Mariana as Andrian flew from the bar.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 06, 2008 2:16 pm

Sophia looked worried. "I just hope it's a false alarm, and it wasn't real but it seemed so real."said Sophia in a shaking voice. As she heard a loud BOOM she looked at Mariana "What was that?" Sophia asked quickly as she looked around. Then she heard it again and breaking glass.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue May 06, 2008 5:26 pm

"Don't worry Soph!I'm sure all is fine." Mariana said not with very konvinced voice: "And finally if it's something bad I'll go there." she said trying to cheer Soph up with a hug.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 9:37 pm

Andrian returned all bloody and dirty "Everything fine" Andrian said holding his side and slowly limped back inside "But there some giant in the forbidden forest" Andrian said to them and sat down
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed May 07, 2008 12:55 am

Sophia smiled and sighed in relief "Maybe it was a false alarm maybe it those stupid death eaters tricking my mind or maybe it will happen but later."said Sophia in a shaky voice.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 6:40 am

"Maybe" Andrian said nodding in agreement and pointed his wand at his side and muttered "Ennervate" and his wounded healed but was not strong enough "Damn it if Dae hadn't banned me from using my own magic power with my hand i would feel even more better and i wouldn't have been injured" punching the wall
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 07, 2008 4:58 pm

"It's probably Grawpy!" said Mariana in relief: "Maybe Soph saw something that Voldemort intends to do in closer future or some hsi strong wish.Nothing would make me more happy then killing Voldemort with my own hands." she said suggesting with strong anger when she mentioned Voldemort.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 9:24 pm

Andrian looked up to her and said "Voldemort is dead, their new leader is Sue Malfoy" and he tucked his wand back into his pocket and roamed the room freely
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed May 07, 2008 10:52 pm

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean Sue will find someone who will replace Voldemort!"sad Sophia sighing as she rested her chin on her hand.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 70 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum