The Bar - Page 40
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Bar - Page 40 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Bar

Page 40 of 100 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 70 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bar - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bar

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 5:49 am

Andrian held both her hand and lifted her chin up and kissed her on the lip "Then we will help fight" Andrian said trying to choose his word carefully
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue May 06, 2008 7:39 am

Jess stood up and shouted "MY PANCAKES AREN'T HERE. I CAN'T FIGHT WITHOUT EATING FIRST." He said slamming his fist on the bar. "I'll fight. But i need to eat first." He said a little softer.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 8:32 am

Andrian rolled at Jess who was trying to impress the girls and realeased his grip from Sophia and stormed out of the room with his wand at the ready
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue May 06, 2008 8:48 am

((NO GOD MODING I WAS NOT IMPRESSING GIRLS I WAS TRYING TO GET THE "Staff" TO GIVE ME MY ORDER.))
Jess saw Andrian had his wand out and rolled his eyes. "What are you going to jinx me. You aren't a very good staff member if you don't derve your customers." He said turning away.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 9:12 am

Andrian halted and raised his wand at Jess and laughed "I'd rather serve them then you" pointing his wand accusingly at Jess and leaned against the wall

(IM NOT GOD MODDING)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue May 06, 2008 9:41 am

((Saying i was trying to impress girls?))
Jess jumped the counter. Put 20 dollars on the counter and made his and Mari's meals and jumped back over and gave hers to her. As he ate his he sighed. "That's better." He said patting his stomach
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 9:45 am

Andrian rolled his eye again and pointed his wand fixed in the air and muttered "Accio Firebolts" as his broom zoomed towards him knocking him hard in the eyes "Ow!" Andrian exclaimed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue May 06, 2008 12:21 pm

Mariana looked confused as Jess gave her pancakes: "Don't worry.Maybe false alarm!" she said as she ate 2 pancakes at once and put on her coat getting her firebolt from purse: "Ok I am ready!Need broom Jess?" she asked.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 12:23 pm

Andrian mounted his broom and turned to Mariana waiting for her to walk beside him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue May 06, 2008 12:28 pm

Mariana walked behind him still looking at Jess.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 100 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 70 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum