Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow)) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow)) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow))

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow)) - Page 10 Empty Re: Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow))

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:50 am

"Okay." Abbey said. She gave the eyeliner to the salesperson. "I'd like to perchase this." she said. The salesperson rang it up, and handed it to her in a small pink bag. Abbey decided to look around some more and see if there was anything else she liked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow)) - Page 10 Empty Re: Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:54 am

"here you should try this." she said handing her some of the same brand of concealer that she used. "It does wonders for your skin." she said smiling. Of course it wasn't the same tone since she and Abbey had two different skin tones.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:57 am

Abbey took the bottle of concealor from Christy and looked at it. She smiled. "I guess I will!" she said. She handed the bottle to the salesperson who rang that and a palette of eyeshadow she had found in a display case. Abbey took the little pink bag from her and hitched it higher up on her arm so her bags wouldn't fall off. "I think I'm done here. Are you guys going to get anything?" she asked, turning to Christy and Willow.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:01 am

"I'm not." christy said as she paid for Abbey's things. "What about you Willow?" she asked, "See anything you fancy here?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:02 am

(Ugh. Now we have to wait for Willow to post! xD)
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:34 am

(((BTW i can not believe u guys posted two whole pages without me. especially u abbey. im sorry i could not post for a bit, but that was lame. Crying or Very sad )))

"Umm I saw some silver mascara and purple eyeshadow over there," she said pointing to a corner in the store. The shelves were all colorful and shiny with eye products. "And I kinda liked some of the black eyeliner on that shelf," she said, pointing again to the same corner. Her voice was down because so was she. Abbey and Christy had not included her in their long conversation. But she had to smile, so she gave a little side grin.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:15 pm

(((Willow, you can't just expect us to wait for you. This is why I never rp with you. Because you get all annoyed when I post without you.)))

Abbey wanted Willow to hurry up so they could go get something to eat; she was starving! Abbey sat down a silver chair towards the front of the store and pulled out a piece of gum, that would hopefully subdue her appetite until the ate. "Want a piece?" she asked Christy, offering a piece of the gum.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:38 pm

(((Don't say that. I do not. I'm just saying...christy and i waited for you, but YOU abbey didnt even THINK to wait for me! u were all like ugh! >.< )))

Willow saw Abbey sit down as she and Christy were paying for her products. Abbey took out a piece of gum, which made Willow think of food. Her stomach growled. "You wanna go eat after this Christy? she asked her as they approached the lady.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:39 pm

"No thanks I'm good." she said sitting down next to her as they waited for Willow. She couldn't blame the girl for wanting to take her time in the store but she was getting rather hungry at the thought and mention of food.

((Willow you can't always expect people to wait on you. Abbey is right you can't because it won't happen, I've come on and had to read 5 pages to catch up.))
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:48 pm

(((Thanks for gangin up on me. Abbey's just mad at me in real life, Christy.)))

Christy didn't answer Willow and just went and sat next to Abbey. Willow sighed. She was too tired and hungry to get mad...her stomach would blow if she did. After she paid, they all went outside and next door to the cutest little resteraunt to eat.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top