Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow)) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow)) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow))

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow))

Post by Abbey Dawn Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:18 am

"Why not?" Abbey asked, as she pushed open the door so they could go to the make-up store. "It guess it doesn't really matter." she said. "You'll look beautiful without make-up too!"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Attention Must be Paid to Detail ((Abbey and Willow))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:24 am

"Because my mom and dad are paying for everything even down to someone coming in the morning of the wedding and doing our hair and makeup." she said smiling, "And of course I do! I'm half veela remember!" she stated a little vainly, "Oh the day before the wedding we're all going to a spa."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:20 am

"Oh, sounds like fun!" Abbey exclaimed. "Wow, I can't belive your parents are going to pay for all that! Whenever I get married Christy, you're definitely going to be my maid of honor!" Abbey said.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:21 am

"I hope so." she said looking at her. "I'll plan everything out for you when it happens too...Just don't plan on it anytime soon." she said laughing.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:25 am

Abbey nodded and laughed. By now they had arrived at the make-up store. Abbey entered and looked around. The whole store had glass display cases showing off millions of different kinds of lipstick, blush, mascara, perfume, or anything else someone could think up. Abbey hurried over to a display case and peered through it, looking at all the wonderful make-up.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:30 am

"Don't go with any cremes." Christy said advising Abbey, "You're pores will be clogged by the end of the night.' she continued to say. "You should probably go with something light too, that way it doesn't look too heavy."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:32 am

Abbey nodded. "Thanks." Abbey had never had too much experience in the make-up department; the most she had ever worn was eyeliner and a little bit of eyeshadow. But that was what she wore everyday. She noticed a small tube of eyeliner, the exact brand she liked. "Excuse me?" she asked, calling over a salesperson. "Would you mind taking this out and showing it to me?" she pointed at the tiny tube of eyeliner.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:35 am

Christy followed Abbey not really needing any make up but letting the girl have her fun. She had the same tube of eyeliner at her house but she never shared it with anyone. She had seen people share eye makeup and get nasty pink eye from it and didn't want that to happen to her.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:37 am

The salesperson handed Abbey the tube of eyeliner. She looked it over carefully. "Should I buy this Christy?" she asked, showing it to her. "It's the brand I usually wear, but I'm wondering if I should try something different." Abbey pondered.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:45 am

"Get whatever you like Abbey." she said looking at her. "It's all courtesy of Vater anyway." she said smiling. "I was told to get whatever caught your fancy after all."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top