Serpentine Sextet - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Serpentine Sextet - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Serpentine Sextet

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Serpentine Sextet - Page 2 Empty Re: Serpentine Sextet

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:21 am

Nicky laughed. "I'm not sure that her heart would break, since I am the one who in love with her. So, it's gotta be me who will be broken heart. Alright... I'll just wait for her friends and boyfriend to keep her busy then. So that she wouldn't realize if i was there." he said a bit cheerful now. Roomates surely helps a lot.

Nicky heard Eli mentioned Elv's name. He winked to them. "Like Shakespears said... What did he say?? Oh never mind. Name's not important." he said and smiled with a better happy face. Not gloomy as always.

Looked at Selwyn, who apparently Elv's boyfriend. He smiled. "So now, what's yours??" he asked. From the first time he entered the room, Selwyn seemed to think something on his mind. It would be great to help him, especially if Elv included in his problem.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Number of posts : 161
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:51 pm

Scorpius entered the dormitory, where the others were having a conversation about something. He was a little to tired to ask what, and it wasn't like he cared anyways, they never did talk about important stuff, they were probably just talking about the latest gossip happening at the castle. He had just come from the Forbidden Forest, where he had went with Rose, and was in a pretty bad mood. "Hey guys," he greeted them, yawning.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:57 am

Nicky laughed. "Your problem of course... Do you want to borrow a mirror so you could see you confuse face?" he said Selwyn. "I can smell problems." he said quietly and grinned to his two roomates. Suddenly another roomate came. "Hey, Malfoy. You look awful..." he greeted him. Why everybody seems to have problems today?? He sighed.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:34 am

"Thanks," Scorpius muttered, rolling his eyes. He was a bit stressed out, but he was to tired to talk about it, and didn't want to anyways. Scorpius didn't really really like talking about his problems to other people, better just to dwell in his own misery.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:43 am

"Yule ball huh?" Scorpius commented, sitting up again. He wondered who he would take. Rose? The whole house would laugh at him. "I doubt they'll let Peeves there Selwyn, he'll just wreck everything.." he added. But then again the Headmaster was a little crazy. Well a little was an understatement.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:14 pm

Nicky grinned. "Oh yeah... That matter. Good luck for your first task anyway, Thorfin." he said to Selwyn. "No one killed at the first task, as far as i know. So, don't worry." he added. Being a champion is really a big stuff. He couldn't handle it. He's too lazy to even practicing spells. Enough for being a prefect.

"Oh yeah... Yule Ball. I'm up for any suggestions about the decoration and stuff." he said. It must be really interesting to help decorate. "It really near... So, find yourself a partner. Or you guys would be dancing with yourself..." he grinned again. Nicky seemed to forgot his problems.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:06 pm

Nicky laughed. "Oh, yeah... That would work, Thorfin. Great idea anyway. For those who don't have date." watching Selwyn snapped his fingers was fun.

"Hey... I am a prefect, remember? No such things like dung bomb, okay?" he said in a serious tone. Then he laughed. They would buy that kind of thing, anyway. With or without his permission.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum