Leaving the party early ((Nick)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Leaving the party early ((Nick)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Leaving the party early ((Nick))

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leaving the party early ((Nick)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Leaving the party early ((Nick))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:48 pm

By the time Christy had finished the second glass she was already a little tipsy. She had neglected to eat earlier and now she was feeling the alcohol a bit more than she normally would, "No Nick I'm glad you didn't, I wouldn't want to go to your funeral as well." she said looking at him.

She smiled at the comment on her hair, "Thanks." she said blushing a little bit, "It just took the time to straighten it was all." she continued to say, "All I did was cast a simple color changing charm on my hair, its just something I do from time to time." She was a little surprised by him asking what her plans for the weekend were, "I had thought about going home for the weekend but if you want to do something instead we can." she said smiling.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Leaving the party early ((Nick)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Leaving the party early ((Nick))

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:14 pm

Nick finished his glass as Christabelle finished hers. Like her he had forgot to line his stomach earlier, though in all fairness he had not intended to consume alcohol today. Nicholas was a bit of a brave drunk in the sense that he felt like he couldn’t be touched, he was friendly though, unlike some who turned nasty with drink. He was tipsy in the sense he felt light headed, his wits were still around him though, for now. Nick did not really like hearing the mentioning of a funeral for him. He like most young talented wizards liked to think that he would live forever. He smiled though sensing that she was feeling like him, she looked more relaxed and her voice seemed a little dreamy “A funeral for me? I don’t really like to think about such things, sorta got it in my head that Ill be alive forever. Teenagers don’t really think about death...do they?” His voice sort of trailed of as he dwelt upon it a little longer. Dying would be too weird, I meant, he wouldn’t think twice about dying to protect Christabelle but, he never thought it would come to that ever.

Placing the empty glass upon the table he thought about his weekend plans, he had none really. Though doing something with Christabelle would be nice “I don’t mind babe. If you were planning on going home I don’t want too keep you from your family. I know how much you have missed them since coming to Hogwarts. Ill probably just sit up at the castle, in the library or on the quidditch pitch. We could meet up on the Sunday at yours? That would give you tomorrow free with them? Or we could meet at mine? If your parents arent comfortable with the whole boyfriend girlfriend thing.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:19 pm

"No I guess they don't." she replied to him. She never really thought about death but then again til she had come there she never had to. "Either one is fine." she replied smiling, "My mother actually wanted me to invite you over for the weekend if you're up for it." she said smiling, "They'll be busy with work anyway to notice I'm home."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:41 am

“Your mother knows about me?” It wasn’t a problem he thought, just he and Christabelle had only be dating for a few weeks or so, meeting the parents would be a nervy occasion but he was kind of looking forward too it. Nick beamed at the invitation “That’s really sweet babe, I would love to come over and meet your parents and what not. I’m sure if they are anything like you they will be charming.” With joy however came dissapointment, not only would Nick’s visit be a chance for him too meet the in laws, it would be a chance for them to cross examine him. Christabelle would probably want too meet his family, too. Imagine taking her too meet his mother, it would be cringe worthy, his little sister was a little charmer though, Christabelle would probably get on well with her.

“So who is going up to the bar this time then? We appear to have extinguished our supply of alcohol.” He smiled warmly at Christabelle. She was the only person he really cared about just now, and definitely the only person at Hogwarts he wanted to spend time with. Leaning in closer he kissed her gently upon her lips, his hand placed lightly upon the back of her head…

Last edited by Nick Valentine on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:07 am

((OOC:Meet the in-laws? Are we planning something already? Wink lol))

Christy smiled that he had accepted the invitation to come over and kissed him sweetly on the cheek, "Don't worry." she replied, "Like I said you'll probably only see them at dinner." she thought looking at him, "They tend to keep to their offices a lot." She had noted with a tiny bit of a sad tone in her voice. They spent all their time in their offices working on paperwork, or research, or something like that.

She stood up and offered to go get the firewhiskey. "I'll get it this time." she said grinning with all of her veela charm, as she turned and walked over to the bar. Peoples heads were turning to see her as she walked past them, mumbling incoherently as she reached the bar. She ordered, four more glasses of firewhiskey and paid the bartender leaving her a fairly decent tip as she took the glasses and walked back over to the table. She smiled as she sat them down infront of Nick and then sat down on his lap. "So did you want me to meet your parents?" she asked looking at him curiously.

((Sorry i couldn't help it Smile))
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:31 pm

Nicholas’s eyes were one of the many that followed Christabelle from the table to the bar. She had such a perfect body it seemed, and a little wiggle that was just enough to catch a guy’s attention and hold it. Nick bit his lip as he started having rather explicit thoughts, no doubt as a result of the alcohol they were drinking. He glared at a few of the other wizards in the pub as he sensed they were thinking the same thing as him, though smiled when he saw her coming back. A wave of pride over came him as she sat herself upon his knee, no doubt now he was the envy of Hogsmeade. He took the fire whiskies of her and placed them on the table, carefully so as not too spill anything then set about replying to her question. Had she sensed his thoughts on that matter, it was a little creepy she knew but he smiled anyways “You could come and meet them if you want sweetie, though I doubt you would be impressed. A ministers daughter like yourself must live in luxury, my home is nothing to shout about. My mother would probably love too see you, I’ve never took a girl home before, you would be my first. I have a younger sister you might like too, she is really the only member of my family I talk too willingly.” His smile widened as he thought about her, probably in bed and asleep by now. Nicholas’s attention quickly returned to Christabelle “How did I ever manage to charm you? I’ll bet you could get any guy in this bar too do whatever you wanted with a flash of your smile.” Nick would sip at his third drink whilst awaiting her reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:39 pm

Christabelle knew that she probably wouldn't have sat on his lap in such a public place had she not been drinking. She sipped on her third drink, "I think that if we're official and you're going to meet mine that its only fair." she replied kissing him on the cheek. He hadn't been the only one who had certain thoughts going through his mind right then. "You think I care about where you live?" she asked looking at him. "And I do remember you telling me you had a little sister." she went onto say sipping on her drink a little more. She had always wondered what it would be like to have a younger sibling, though she never had gotten the chance. "I think we charmed each other if you ask me...With my veela charms and your just uncanny ability to win over the masses I think we're perfect for each other."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:16 am

“I guess” Nick replied, taking another long sip from his drink. The burning which usually accompanied Fire whisky had long since gone and it seemed to just slither down his throat now. He knew he shouldn’t be worried about his less than flashy home but it was hard not too when he knew she lived in a mansion and he lived in a small town house in a Scottish town. There was a gulf in class between the two, Christabelle did not mind though, as long as that was the case he would take her round to his next time he got the chance. Nick wrapped his arms around Christabelle’s waist and when she moved to kiss her cheek he leaned into it, then returned with a kiss of his own upon her lips.

He had forgotten he had already told her about his younger sister, no doubt one of the first thing’s he told her about him. He also remembered that Christabelle had no younger sibling’s, probably another reason why she and his sister would get on. Nick smiled “All you need to do to get into her good book’s is bribe her with sweets and cheap magic trick’s. She likes that sort of magic, though I guess most children would find turning chocolate mice into real mice entertaining.” Nick sunk the rest of his fire whisky and placed it upon the table. His eyes feeling a little heavier now than they had done before “This stuff is pretty strong isn’t it? I wonder what the percentage is?”

Nicholas smiled warmly when she told him that they were perfect for each other, it certainly seemed that way too him. Everybody had someone out there that was built to their specification’s, it was sheer luck Nick had managed to find his match so easily. No doubt there would be tough times ahead of them though, love is never easy, you need to fight to keep the fires burning and Nick thoroughly intended to fight for Christabelle. He repeated these words to her, then rested his head on her arm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:21 am

By the time Christabelle had finished her third drink she was on the verge from being tipsy to being full out drunk, so it should have been no surprise to Nick that when he caught her lips she would return the kiss more forcefully than she normally would have. When they broke apart from the kiss she listened to him talk about his sister, "Guess its a good thing I'm so brilliant at charms." she said smiling. She honestly didn't know what proof the firewhiskey was but she felt relaxed and warm in Nick's arms, partly because of the alcohol but most because of Nick himself. The second he rested his head on her arm she started playing with his hair.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:30 pm

The feeling of Christabelle’s hand’s running through his hair was one of the most relaxing thing’s he had ever experienced., no doubt the alcohol helped too but it was mostly Christabelle. He smiled up at her and could tell from her eyes that she was drunk, but so was he. He was not used to drinking whisky so fast, this was the reason for his intoxicated state, well at least that’s what he thought. Tonight seemed to have gone pretty well considering, the events of a few hours ago seemed long forgotten and that was the main thing, that was after all the reason they had come here. It was then a thought came to him, something he had not considered when agreeing to go over to her house. Clearing his voice he spoke, his throat rather hoarse with the alcohol “Does Godrik stay with your mother and you father? What do you think he will say when I appear at your front door? He isn’t the most welcoming sort.” Nick smiled though inside he sighed a little, he didn’t want to cause any trouble in Christabelle’s house after all…..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top