Getting to know each other [Elv only] - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting to know each other [Elv only] - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting to know each other [Elv only]

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting to know each other [Elv only] - Page 6 Empty Re: Getting to know each other [Elv only]

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:15 pm

"Hey, come back here" laughed Daniel throwing his shirt to the dry ground then started chasing her at a human pace; keeping, it as fun as possible and didn't cheat by dashing toward her with his vampire skills. As, he got closer to her; he managed to get his arm wrapped around her waist, lifting her up in the air and spun her around in the air. Both of them all wet and being naughty then he put her down and splashed some more water onto her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Getting to know each other [Elv only] - Page 6 Empty Re: Getting to know each other [Elv only]

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:42 am

Elv laughed as she ran. But Daniel seems faster than her. Soon, he could reach her. As he got closer to Elv, he wrapped his arm around her waist, lifted her up and spun her around. Elv laughed happily. They both all wet. "Hey!!! Not again!!" she yelled to Daniel as he splashed more water onto her and she tried to covered her face from water.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:30 am

Daniel chuckled softly when she covered her face from water that he splashed at her. "I haven't had this much fun since i was ten years old" he laughed splashing more water at her; causing her to get more wet and him wet as well. He then started to run away from her as she kept splashing water at him making his pant and body all wet, he didn't really care if he was wet because having fun like this barely comes to him at all but he was also concern about her safety; that she didn't get sick because of him but he didn't care at least she happy and having the time of her life like he did.

OC: Haha i had no idea what else to write.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:05 pm

OC : Lol... But this surely is fun... ^^ Or do you want to continue our journey to the Forbidden Forest??

Elv kept splashing water to Daniel. "Well... maybe you should more hang around with kids like me..." she said and laughed. Her body now evenmore wet, but she is happy... She usually plays alone because her family was busy with their things. So, It's good to have a friend to play with. She kept splashing water to Daniel and saw him laughed.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:51 am

Daniel tripped over a rock and fell into the water; 'ouch' he grunted as he hit the ground then turned around to face Elv with a frown on his face then he decided to trick her so he reached out a hand hoping she would help him up but instead of her pulling him up he wanted to pull her down onto him just for the fun of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:05 pm

Elv laughed and kept splasing water toward Daniel. She saw hem fell down and hit the ground. Elv laughed even more. "I'm the one who stand till now... I'm the winner..." she said happily, waited Danny to laughed with her or congrated her. But all Daniel did was only looking at her with somewhat not a happy face. "What isn it?? Are you okay?" she asked and walked back toward him
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:03 am

"Nothing, can you help me up please. I want to congratulate you for winning" said Daniel holding out his hand in front of her; watching her carefully as she tried to pull him up onto his feet again and at the same time he was trying his best not to smile otherwise it would give away the whole plan away. Even just a slight smirk on his face would have messed up his whole plan; as she reached to grab him, he took her hand, letting her pull him up halfway then with a gentle tug he pulled her down onto him, his hard cold icy stony back crashing onto the back again; water splashing across their faces and onto their eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:31 pm

"oh... Of course..." said Elv and walked toward Danny. She tried her best to helped Danny, to pulled him up on his feet again. But it seemed that Danny was too weight for her. She tried to pulled him again, but no use... They both fell to the ground. Water splasing into their eyes. "Ouch!! My eyes..." she said and rubbed her eyes. "You're heavy, Danny!!" she said and laughed while she rubbed her eyes.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum