Getting to know each other [Elv only] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting to know each other [Elv only] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting to know each other [Elv only]

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting to know each other [Elv only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting to know each other [Elv only]

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:31 pm

"No i'm fine" Daniel reassured her as he looked back at her, the sharp vine just broke off as his cold icy stony leg pressed against it leaving no cut mark on him well probably cut him a bit but it didn't bother him at all. He sighed and with his telekenis power to push them out of the way then with his palm he held it in front of the branch then pushed it gently as it gently pulled away from him enough for him and Elv to get through. "Your pretty light, don't worry about me" he smiled at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Getting to know each other [Elv only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting to know each other [Elv only]

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:06 pm

Elv smiled. Izzie is soo lucky to has such a good and kind boyfriend like Danny. Well... He's charming, indeed. And gentle as well... "I lost lots of my wight after holiday..." she said with a warm smile. Elv looked at the way Danny pushed the branches without... well... touch it... "You can do telekinesis...!!!" she said.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:49 pm

"Yeah, got it the day i turned into a vampire" Daniel grinned at her, showing his perfect white pearly teeth along with his sharp dagger like fang at her he looked away and stood in the middle of the forest, there was flower everywhere, perfect natural carved rocks and green clean healthy grass; they were standing right on top of a meadow his favorite place to go to relax and get away from Hogwart. He looked around and sighed as he caught the scent of vegatation and beautiful flowers, suddenly he inclined his head to the ground and saw a perfect grown yellow dandeloin on the ground so he plucked it from the ground then turned to Elv with the dandeloin in between his thumb and index finger. "This is for you" said Daniel smiling warmly at her as he reached down for two more dandeloin but there were just seed, one where you could just blow off the fluffy stuff
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:58 pm

Elv amazed by Daniel's vampire's teeth. "Oh wooow... That's so cool!!!" she said. "And this place is so beautiful, Danny..." Elv said while looking around the meadow. Green grass, flowers, trees... So beautiful... Suddenly, Daniel gave her dandelions. "Thank you..." she smiled. Then she blew off the fluffy...

Elv suddenly looked back at Daniel. "So you really turn into vampire every fullmoon?? And sucking blood??" she asked.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:06 pm

"That is a myth. I don't turn into a vampire every fullmoon and suck blood, beside it is forbidden for me to suck some body blood alive or dead without the Department of Magical Creature granted permission. They provide me the blood i need to survive through the day and i can't stay out of the sun more than five hours or i will turn into ash" Daniel explained as he gently put her down on a log then got his dandeloin, holding it in front of Elv face but not too close and blew the fluffy full onto her face but before the fluffy wouldtouch her face her used his telekenis power to stop it from touching her face but made them fly around in circle just by lifting each finger up and down a few time. And, with his wand he used the charm he learn in Transfiguration to turn them into a flock of bird flying in circle above them. "Don't get me wrong being a vampire has been the best thing that ever happen to me" he smiled at her and put the seedless dandeloin to the ground for revegatation.

Last edited by Daniel M. Valantine on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:10 pm

Elv nodded. Listening to Danny's explanation about being a vampire. She already thought that a vampire could suck blood and turned every fullmoon. Danny done some telekinetic show in front of her face and made it turned into birds and circled around her. "Woow... That surely cool, Danny!! And sweet..." she said and smiled, with an amazed expression on her face.

Elv then grined to Danny. "So, no coffin at all??" she asked with a funny tone.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:19 pm

"No coffin, all a myth" Daniel smirked at her funny little tone, looking into her eyes laughing at the idea of sleeping in a coffin but he was undead not dead beside the idea scared him anyway so he wouldn't dare do anything like that anyway. He looked away from her racking his brain for something to do or say but he was out of things to do so he looked at her direction for help.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Elv giggled. "Oh okay... I'm just asking to make sure... You know..." she said and smiled. Elv imagined about Daniel slept in a coffin... Then she laughed a bit. And when she stopped, she came out with another subject to talk. "So, how's holiday?? Are you going somewhere?" she asked, still gigling a bit.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:31 pm

"The holiday" repeated Daniel he looked down at the ground then back at her confusingly when she said 'Are you going somewhere' but with a warm smile he open his mouth to correct her, smiling happily because her smiling and giggling had made him feel happy and lifted his spirit. "Do you mean how was it or was that actually a question" asked Daniel politely as he grabbed a white flower from the ground and gently placed it on the lock of her ear then put a strand of her hair round the back of her ear and smiled at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:37 pm

Elv laughed. "NAh... I'm just teasing you..." she wiped away her tears, laughed to much. "That was your foult, because your face has been soooooo serious!!!" she said it with a funny tone again and with a little laughed. Elv stopped her laughed when Danny put a flower on the lock of her ears. "Oh... Erm... Thanks..." she blushed a bit. "So, how was your holiday?? This is the real question..." she smiled.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum