Ginevra's House - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ginevra's House - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ginevra's House

Page 10 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ginevra's House - Page 10 Empty Re: Ginevra's House

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:23 pm

Betsy was very confused to see Ginevra, but happy to see a friendly face. "What are you doing here, I came here accidently, do you live here?" Betsy was starting to relax, then she heard the knock on the door. She gave a frightened scream and banged her head on a shelf. " Owe" she wispered "There is a reason why I am not in Gryffindor." She said with a nervous giggle.

"Nice," Ginevra said, grinning. "Yah, I do live here." she paused. "One second someone's at the door." she then walked to the door to find Brianna and Mariana standing there. "Oh hello." she said, happily. "Come in."
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:38 pm

Betsy sill rubbing her head fallowed clumsly beside Ginevra, seeing Brianna and Mariana there she said faintily "Hi...uh...Hi"
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:32 pm

Brianna walked into the house and looked around, she then said "my farmhouse isn't this nice.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:42 pm

GInevra grinned. "Well thanks," she said. "I don't think farmhouses are supposted to be in any shape or form like this one."
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:38 pm

"My farmhouse was actually reconstructed because it had been damaged, but it's not as neat and tidy as here" Brianna said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:02 pm

Mariana accepted the invitation and confusingly asked Ginevra:
"Hey what happened? I heard a crash."
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:30 am

"Oh that would have been me. I don't really want to talk about it." Betsy Cheeped. She waved her wand and ice appeared on her bruised head.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:01 pm

Months later... {Summer Holidays Start}

Ginevra walked into her beatiful house that was pretty lonley since her dad was murdered and her mom was always at work. Laih came and got her coat for her as soon as she walked into the door. She then went upstairs to change into something else as she didn't want to wear what she was wearing at the moment it was to hot for jeans. She now changed into her bikini --since there was a lake that was good for swimming outside her house-- with a gray shirt and jean shorts over top of it. For accisseries she picked simple things like a white belt and sunglasses which she propped up onto her hair, while a pretty heart shaped necklace her mom had bought her as a homewarming gift was hanging down from her neck.

Ginevra's House - Page 10 48-92810 Ginevra's House - Page 10 46-17610
Ginevra's House - Page 10 32-90110Ginevra's House - Page 10 48-92811Ginevra's House - Page 10 48-51210Ginevra's House - Page 10 844-pc10Ginevra's House - Page 10 N1124910
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:20 pm

Brianna knocked on the door, she waited by the door not realizing one of her animal friends was behind her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:46 pm

GInevra went and opened the door. "Hey Brianna" she said. "Having a fun summer?" she asked, even though it was only the first day off.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top