Ginevra's House - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ginevra's House - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ginevra's House

Page 6 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ginevra's House - Page 6 Empty Re: Ginevra's House

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:20 am

Ginevra wrote:Ginevra heard her house being attacked, but didn't care much as her house had a protective charm around it to protect it from people like Dae. She ran out but it was to late to catch Dae. But, to her suprise she found Freddy standing there. "Oh, hello Freddy wanna come inside?" she asked.

Freddy was quite surprised that Ginevra had opened the door. "Well um fancy seeing you here." He said smiling. "Sure I would love to come in." He said following Ginevra into her house. "Nice home." HE said when he got in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:01 pm

Ginevra smiled. "Thanks Freddy, and ya i'll come along as long as my bestie is going to!" she said smiling at Sophia.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:16 am

Tilly walked up to a big blue house, it looked welcoming, she thought. She knocked on the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:20 am

Ginevra was expectin visitors and she opened the door and let Tilly inside. "Hey Tilly!" she said, smiling. "Laih!" she called, and a house elf came and took her jacket and other stuff up the stairs. "Ill tell mom your here and then we can go to see the room you'll be staying in okay!" she said, starting to walk to the kitchen.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:11 am

"Hey Gin." Tilly said, taking off her overcoat and walking inside. It was what pretty much what she had expected. She really liked it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:13 am

Ginevra walked into the kitchen and caught her mom as she was just leaving. "Bye mom, love you!" she said, kissing her and then closing the door as she left. "Well are you hungry or are you ready to see you room?" she asked, Tilly, smiling.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:20 am

"I'd like to my room I guess." Tilly said smiling back. She was glad she had something to do over the holidays.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:23 am

[Ooc: Look at Thereza's post and what she saw she did a really good job at describing the room when she walked into it.]

Ginevra walked up two seats of marble white staircases with Tilly, until she got to a room with a white door. "Well I guess you can just go in, because if i come in too, the room with change to fit both of us." she said, laughing. "I'll come in once you see what it's like when im not there!" she said, opening the door. "Oh ya, make sure you check out the bathroom!" she added quickly.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:17 am

Tilly looked inside the room, it was, well empty space. It was just a blank room. Tilly stepped inside, at once the room changed. The carpet, turned green, like grass, it felt like it too. The walls were painted a light blue colour. A purple squashy chair sat in the corner opposite what looked like a giant cushion with a dimple in the middle. It was, however a bed. The room was wonderful. Tilly loved it, but remembering what Gin had said, made her way over to the bathroom. It was white, it was serene, calm. In the corner was a huge bath. Tilly loved it. She was glad she'd come to Gins house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:09 pm

Ginevra smiled as she saw that Tilly liked the room. "Okay i'm coming in now." Ginevra said, and once she stepped in the room, the walls turned from the blue it had for Tilly to blue mxed with some back and pink. The ground stayed the same as she also loved outside and the feel of grass. "Watch this." GInevra said, 'i want to go swimming' GInevra thought and a hot tub appeared on a patio outside the door. {There was a door to go outside and the doors opened to reveal a patio with a hottub that magically appeared.} "If you want to do something just think about it and it will appear. THe only thing that wont is food. Just asked Laih for what you want and she will make it." GInevra said, guestering the the house elf standing at the door.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top