Ginevra's House - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ginevra's House - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ginevra's House

Page 22 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ginevra's House - Page 22 Empty Re: Ginevra's House

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:02 pm

Ginevra laughed. "That's definitly the way to enter a pool."
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:58 pm

(Spartan laughed too.) "YOu know what? be right back." and left the pool for a second and threw a cube on the ground. It remodled itself into a HUGE diving board.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:43 pm

"Make way!" yelled Mariana as she looked at big-sized diving board that Aj was about to dive on their heads.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:24 pm

Sophia smiles as Marian went into the water. "Ok, here go nothing!"said Sophia as shedid a back flip into the water. "Wow, that was awesome!"said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:16 am

"Ohh, I wanna try that." Ginevra said watching Sophia but then when she thought about it she laughed. "Maybe I shouldn't..."
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:06 am

"Nice on Soph!And no Gin i think we shouldn't since we are...well...clumsy." said Mariana smileing.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:41 pm

Ginevra grinned. "Exactly why i'm glad for some things I do have second thoughts." she said, laughing.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu May 01, 2008 9:12 am

Jess appeared from inside the house in his swimmers. He saw the diving board and shook his head laughing "That's not a diving board. This" He said casting a spel making one of those really really really really you get the point tall diving boards and climbed to the top. He reached the end and dived in doing front and back flips and all the fancy stuff till he straightened out and hit the pool in a perfect dive. Then he cast a spell that made a table with judges holding up bits of cardboard saying 10 on them. Then he made them disappear again.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2008 10:02 am

Alden and Andrain crashed into the front door hittign their nose hard on the wall. Andrian pushed himself back up and wiped the dust off him and glared at Alden "I knew i shouldn't have gave you that mead" Andrian muttered and knocked onto the door rubbing his noise
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu May 01, 2008 11:16 am

Mariana heard a crush so before they even knocked she got out of pool and ran over to see what happened.She opened the door: "Hey you both!Come in!Who crushed?" she asked leading them in.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top