Ginevra's House - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ginevra's House - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ginevra's House

Page 12 of 59 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 35 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ginevra's House - Page 12 Empty Re: Ginevra's House

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:10 am

Ginevra understood perfectlly as Brianna spoke in Fox language. "Aww, you should be more careful.." GInevra told her.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:16 am

Brianna had blood on her muzzle, she licked her paws and washed her muzzle off like a cat, the dark underside of her paws were covered in saliva diluted blood
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:17 am

"Wanna come in and I can get you some non-bloody clothes that would look great one you!" Ginevra encouraged happily to Brianna.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:19 am

Brianna returned to human form with bloodstained clothes, "sure" she said as she walked inside.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:23 am

Ginevra smiled. "Come up to my room and I will give you choices of what you can where. Wanna start with shirts or shorts?" she asked, happily entering her room. Ginevra's room was black with a hot pink line on the top close to the roof circuling her room. Considering the black on the wall her room was actually pretty light thanks to the light from outside. She also had a cute fluffly pink rug on the floor with her bed being cicular with black and blue pillows and matching covers. her curtains that she never put over her windows were also black and blue. She loved the colors that she had mixed together, it wasn't a room you would normally come by.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:34 am

Betsy who was sitting on the couch in the fainting position because of the sight of blood sat up and ate some chocolate, then fallowed Ginevra and Brianna into the changing room.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:36 am

"Want me to find you something just for fun?" she asked Betsy, smiling.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:21 am

Brianna looked at Ginevra and said "it doesn't matter to me where to start, but if I must pick, then tops please"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:33 am

Corky, Besty's owl flew in and gave betsy a note. She read it and grunted. "O mummy and daddy are home finally, I haven't seen them in 2 days, pluss I'm hungry. I'm so sorry but I have to leave, I have had a lovely time, I hope to stop by soon again." Betsy kindly said her goodbye's and left.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:38 am

Brianna said goodbye to Betsy, she then turned to Ginevra and said, "it's a shame she had to leave"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 59 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 35 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top