Ginevra's House - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ginevra's House - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ginevra's House

Page 13 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ginevra's House - Page 13 Empty Re: Ginevra's House

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:53 am

Ginevra smiled she had lots of shirts. "Well, here's some choices." she said, taking down a number of shirts and lying them on her bed. The first shirt she picked out was black that was sometimes known as a Belted Tunic Shirt. The second was a brownish color and here where she lived they called it a Empire Waist Bubble Cami. The next shirt was a yellow hooded tee. Last but not least she pulled out a Scoop Neck Tee. It was a nice color of dark blue and she really liked it. "Well here's four choices like any of them?" she asked, curiously. She waved goodbye to Betsy and than waited.

Ginevra's House - Page 13 46-25510Ginevra's House - Page 13 48-19610Ginevra's House - Page 13 48-19310Ginevra's House - Page 13 48-00611
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:58 pm

"I like the first one, the black one" Brianna said, smiling really widely
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:01 pm

Ginevra handed her the shirt and then looked to the closet now. "Well, what do you want for bottoms?" she asked. "Theres, jeans, sweats, shorts, and skirts." she asked.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:12 pm

"A skirt, I always had a liking for skirts" Brianna said, eyeing the top she chose
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:20 pm

"Okay, I don't have many of them. But here's three..." she said, pulling out three skirts and a more flaired one. "There short..." she added as she laid them out on the bed.

Ginevra's House - Page 13 46-74810Ginevra's House - Page 13 48-74910Ginevra's House - Page 13 48-75010Ginevra's House - Page 13 48-74912
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:34 pm

Mariana's snowly owl Hedvig flew through the window and dropped letter in Ginevra's hands:
Hey Gin! How's it going?
Sorry I didn't visit you in so long but I was in Chicago on holiday.
I am not sure did Betsy tell you about a party next sunday night and so on...
Bring as many friends as you want and tell them to bring costumes.It's COSTUME party!!!
See you next week.
Mariana
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:43 pm

Ginevar opened the owl after a long day and read it. "Nice." Ginevra whispered to herself.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:29 am

As Sophia snowy white owl Angel flew into Ginvera's window she landed softly beside Ginvera's owl. As she snap her beak she hoped she got Ginvera's attention. Inside the letter said:

Hey Gin,

How is your summer going? Mine's going ok just miss you like crazy oh, thanks for the letter I really needed it about now my grandparents are driving me nuts. I'll be there tommorow afternoon about lunch time I be arriving by apperation.

See ya Tommorow!

Your Best Friend forever,
Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:13 am

Ginevra smiled excitedly. "Yay!" she whispered when she read the second letter. She then got some owl treats and gave it to both hers and Sophia's owl.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:13 am

As Sophia apperated to Ginvera's house she called through the house. "Gin I'm here, are you here?'' Sophia asked as she put her trunk down.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top