Class one - Owls - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Class one - Owls - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Class one - Owls

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Class one - Owls - Page 2 Empty Re: Class one - Owls

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:50 pm

Lily rushed in the room and sighed when she saw that she wasn't so late as she thought. "Sorry...I overslept" said Lily quickly, taking the nearest seat and putting her stuff on the table. She could say why she overslept, but then saying to your head of house hey I spent the whole night with my boyfriend, who is a Malfoy by the way, is not a best way to start the school year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:47 am

Micheal walked into Potions. he wasn't late. He was right on time. he was happy about that. But the realized he was a 5 minutes late oppps. " Sorry Professor i am late. I was the last one to shower because people were being pigs." he said smiling at everyone. He took a seat in the back and waited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:01 am

Hafiz was full of excitement that Haley took a sit beside him. He greet her back "Hello Haley. Nice to see you again since the Feast". He was blushing and he slowly he leaned near her.

After the teacher asked a question, he was about to raise his hand but he just a second late. He knew the answer. Later he take his quill and write on a his note book.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:53 am

Jacob noticed the teacher didn't care if he was late and shrugged. He put in some ingredients in the cauldron and stirred it clockwise and then anti-clockwise. He peered over the cauldron but then 'POOF!' and it had exploded on Jacob's face and he felt like he got smacked in the face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:47 am

Hafiz turned to Jacob. He blow in a rather whispering voice "Are you barking mad? We havent supposed to do anything yet!", he scoffed and turned to the Professor.

Last edited by HafizDeen Diggory on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:07 pm

Chris hoped his favorite cauldron was not taken. It was in the front, to the right. It was not. He put his books under the table, and examined his cauldron. It was as good as new.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:30 pm

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I'm late professor." Frazier plowed to a cauldron far away from the Slytherin, and added a dirty look.
"I'm usually not, I'm sorry." he muttered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Haley laughed and rolled her eyes. She thought it was amusing that Jacob had started right away. She smiled at the professor, she knew how to make Draught of Peace, it was one of the potions they made at Durmstrang in her third year, shestarted to get the ingrediants out as the professor talked.
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:29 am

Hafiz read his textbook that and took out the ingredients from the cupboard behind and ready for making the Draught of Peace.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:59 am

Jacob blushed and felt humiliated. "But the professor..." Jacob trembled trying to explain. "Then help me then, if you're so smart about it...please?" Jacob said, quickly added the 'please' bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top