Class one - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Class one - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Class one

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Class one - Page 5 Empty Re: Class one

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:43 pm

As, he stewed his horned slug he looked up and saw Selwyn striding over to Samantha doing her the biggest favour of her life and just by seeing that Daniel felt a warm smile lit up on his face; it was good to see people looking after each other espeically in a hard situation like that it was the one thing he loved about Hogwart; that everyone looked out for each other - no fighting, no sadness just happiness and everyone cared for each other no matter how different or what house they were in. "Porcupine Quill" read Daniel from the book that was open in front of him, looking at it through his glasses; remembering that he had to turn off the cauldron before adding the Porcupine Quill otherwise like he just said a few minute ago the cauldron would melt and create a horrible odour.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:22 am

Abbey smiled at Elv. "I bet you we are!" Abbey said, hoping to reassure Elv.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:01 am

Selwyn Thorfin wrote:Selwyn strode over to Samantha and began filling their cauldron. He was about to do her the biggest favour of her life, so she'd better get ready with some serious gratitude.

"Samantha," he breathed, "Sit down, you must be exhausted."

The cauldron was quickly full and after setting it on its tripod a deft flick of his wand lit the flames below it. Fleetingly, Selwyn wondered however muggles managed. Oh, but they had that elektrick stuff. Mental shrug.

He held the book out for her to take.

"We're doing the boil cure potion," again he added mentally. "You read the instructions; and I'll do all the backbreaking labour."

"Speaking of labour, do you think you could possibly refrain from mentioning your... condition in every class?"

Samantha saw a boy she didn't know walking over to her, she didn't know what for, till her said that he was going to help her. She didn't know why he was helping her, but then again if someone is willing to help don't knock it. She smiled at him as he lite the fire under the couldron, then she blushed as he mintioned her 'condition'. She didn't know what to say other than, "I'm sorry, I'm just very happy about it, and I didn't want to not give the professor a reason for me being late." She then looked down at the book. ready to read it out loud for him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:08 pm

Elv laughed. "Okay then... We wait the professor and show her our potion." she said and smiled at Abbey.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:12 am

Samantha watched as he stoped dead in his tracks while opening a jar. Then she felt almost insulted when he said, "So it wasn't a horible accident?" She looked up at him in amazment, how could anyone think that having a baby was going to be a horible accident. "Of course not, I am married to the guy, so it's not like we didn't want it to happen, and I do have another child. Why would I not want another one." She said to him, now looking down at the book in front of her and read aloud the next ingrediate as he had just finished puting in the first one.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:49 am

Izzie chuckled and giggled. "I never noticed but you look so funny-cute with glasses" Izzie told Daniel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:19 pm

Izzie Stevens wrote:Izzie chuckled and giggled. "I never noticed but you look so funny-cute with glasses" Izzie told Daniel.

Daniel turned on the fire again with just a small swift of his wand and just a small soft mutter of an incantation but he stopped in the middle of the process debating whether or not he should turn the fire on again or would it create a horrible odour and melt the cauldron so he looked for the teacher for assistance and raised his hand up in the air waiting for the teacher to walk up to him and help him as he looked down at his potion book skimming through the word a bit. "Thanks" </FONT></FONT>said Daniel in a soft and velvet tone in his voice; his soft vanilla honey, intoxicating and promegranate breathe blowing onto her face as he chuckled at her still waiting for the teacher to help him.

OC: Somehow, i see a [FONT][/FONT] thing on my post but i can't erase it... weird.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top