Class one - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Class one - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Class one

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Class one - Page 3 Empty Re: Class one

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:30 am

Izzie sighed and felt reluctant to write all of this down. She started to write down notes though, she needed to study for exams later on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Dawntouch Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:40 pm

[[OOC: Can you all rp your attempts to make the potion. I will rp around you all.]]

She watched as a student ran into the classroom, “Take a seat.” One of the students mentioned Bubotuber pus “Bubotuber pus isn’t an ingredient but that’s something we can look into at a later date.” She said with a smile.

When Elvaleryn spoke she beamed “Well done you have the correct ingredients 5 points to you.”

“Now I want you to get into pairs and collect the necessary ingredients and start to make the potion.”
Ariana Dawntouch
Ariana Dawntouch

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:28 pm

Partner?? Elv thought. Oh no... This is the hardest part for become a student. Elv isn't one of those social butterflies. She looked around her... wondered who would want her to be their partner. "I think i'm gonna wait a while here... Who knows that there will be somebody who ask me to be their partner today..." she mumbled.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:54 pm

Abbey ran into the classroom, a bit late. "I'm sorry I'm late professor, I got mixed-up with another class!" she said, taking a seat hurriedly. She heard Professor Dawntouch explain that they needed to get into partners. Abbey looked around the room and spotted Elvaleryn sitting all alone, looking shy. She ran over to her and asked, "Hey Elv, wanna be my partner?"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:07 am

Elv saw Abbey ran to class. And now she stood there in front of her table, asked her to be her partner. Elv smiled. "I'd be love to, Abbey..." she said cheerfully. "Okay... now... Do you want me to collect the ingredients, or do you want to go yourself?" she asked excitedly. "We're going to make cure potion..."
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am

"Daniel..Help?" Izzie asked, standing up and looking over the cauldron. She picked up potions and unsure what to pour in, or what recipe that they were doing. She hadn't been paying attention.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:17 am

"I think you should, seeing as how I missed the ingredients!" Abbey said smiling. Elv laughed and nodded, and went off to collect the ingredients they needed for the potion.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:52 am

Elv laughed and nodded. "Help me to take the cauldron please, Abbey..." she said and ran to collect the ingredients. "Hm... This one is porcupine Quill... Here are dried nettles. These are crushed snake fangs and stewed horned slugs. Done..." she mumbled. Elv ran again back to Abbey. "Here are the ingredients." she said.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:00 am

Samantha walked into the class room. She walked to the nearest desk and took a seat. She hated being late and having everyone in the class stare at you as you entered. But she just couldn't help it, she was 3 moths pregnant with twins and looked 5 months pregnant. She was having morning sickness in the worst way and this is why she was late. "Sorry professor that I'm late. Morning sickness." She said to the professor, hoping she wouldn't be docked house points for being late.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:19 am

"Sorry" said Daniel getting from his seat and onto his feet as he walked over to grab all the ingrediant he needed then placed it on the bench in front of them then looked at the cauldron as he started to light the fire with his wand. "Incendio" he muttered setting the fire on and boiled 1/2 litre of water in the cauldron after that he turned away from the cauldron putting on his glasses and started to read the book for what to do with the ingrediant and they needed

1/2 litre of water
1 cup of dried nettles
2 crushed snake fangs
2 stewed horned slugs
8 porcupine quills
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top