Herbology N.E.W.T Class 1 - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Herbology N.E.W.T Class 1 - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Herbology N.E.W.T Class 1

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Herbology N.E.W.T Class 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Herbology N.E.W.T Class 1

Post by Clementine Lovegood Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:38 pm

Jamie ran in, VERY late. She was wearing her black hogwarts robes. Today her hair looked brown. A rare occurance. "Honestly Professer, I'm sorry" she called to the front of the class. Taking a seat next to Albus she pulled out her things. Sighlently she cursed time and being a seer.

Herbology N.E.W.T Class 1 - Page 5 Keira-knightley-1-300-pride-and-prejudice
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:16 pm

Arthur ran to the Herbology Greenhouse. He knew he was late, but he had a valid reason for that. He entered calmly and bowed slightly to the professor. ''Good day, professor. I apologise for being late, but I was delayed by professor Wilson. He will later send you a note confirming all of this and asking you to excuse me being late.'', he said calmly, bowed again and went to a free seat with his book. ''So, professor, could you point me as to what my task is?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:26 pm

" For people who just came in I want you to go and eat gillyweed than go in the water, then after the gillyweed effect is done, use the bubble-head charm and go back into the water. Make sure if the effect runs out, get out of the water !!! " Professor Adeagbo said to the students who just came in.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Arthur looked at her. ''Professor, pardon me, but how will you know that we have completed our task? And what is its purpose? To test the effect of a plant whose effect we already know or to check if professor Gold does his job well?'', he asked her.

Although it seemed as he was serious, he was ironical, not knowing what the purpose of this silly task is.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:48 pm

" I will know when you completed the task when you tell me you finished, you find out the purpose when you finish the task, and why would I even question if Professor Gold does a good job ? " Professor Adeagbo said.

" And my lessons always have a purpose, so next time don't ask me questions like this. Unless you want me thinking that your questioning if I'm doing my job well, and if I do think that, you're getting detention. " Professor Adeagbo said with a sarcastic smile on her face.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:54 am

Poe just bowed to the professor with a smile. He took some gillyweed and went to the lake. ''Hmmm... what to do with the clothes?'', he said to himself. ''Accio Swimsuit''[/i], he said. Soon, in front of him, landed his swimsuit. He packed that in his bag and, incidentally, had not packed it back this morning because he rushed to class. He took the gillyweed. Dreadful taste. The jumped into the water and swam a little. He did not go to deep because he knew that there are all sorts of beasts in the Lake. He knew that the effect lasted about an hour so he knew when to get out. He was actually quite bored under water. Nothing to do, just swim for an hour. While swimming a little deeper, he thought he saw a Merperson, which is why he returned to the surface. He had his wand with him, but since professor Adeagbo did not say he had to fight Merpeople, he did not want to trouble himself.

Soon, the effect of Gillyweed began to wear off and Arthur exited the lake. Now, he needed to do the same with the Bubble-head charm. He still wondered why. It was not an easy spell, but Arthur had not trouble mastering it. A bubble appeared around his head and he went into water. He stayed there for about 20 minutes. He was done. He did not have the nerves to stay there anymore. He dried himself, put his clothes on and returned to the Greenhouse.

He entered an bowed slightly. ''Professor, I have completed the assignment. Although the water was very good, I still do not understand why I had to take a swim.'', he said as he took his seat.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:13 pm

" 10 points to gryffindor, 10 points to Hufflepuff, and 10 points to Slytherin " Professor Adeagbo said. " And for homework write 3 paragraphs on what it felt like going into the water using bublio and gillyweed, compare and contrast them, and pick which one you liked more and why you like it more. Class Dismissed. " Professor Adeagbo finished.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:22 pm

''That went well'', he said picking his stuff up and exiting the Greenhouse.

(How do we do the homework? Do we actually write essays and send them to you via PM or what? Excuse the ignorance, I am new?)
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:18 pm

"THREE paragraphs!!" Mariana said with a hardly understanable voice when she got out of water in her black swimming suit wondering what is she going to write about the theme so much.She recognized Arthur through green bubble she had on her head. "Heya Arthur!" she said putting off the green bubble and putting on her clothes.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:08 am

Although he was almost outside, he turned around only to see Mariana greeting him. He smiled gently. ''Why hello'', he replied. He stopped at the exit, waiting for her to come with him. ''So, how was the swim? The lake is very warm for this time of year, but it was extremely boring to swim for 90 minutes just to test the effect of a plant and a spell we already know'', he asked her as he held the door waiting for her.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top