Hufflepuff Common Room - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hufflepuff Common Room - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hufflepuff Common Room

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hufflepuff Common Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Hufflepuff Common Room

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:03 pm

Izzy nodded. 'Yep, Christy sure loves her family. Where's the other one though? The other little sister, I mean.' Izzy looked around curiously incase she had missed someone coming in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:26 pm

Willow went up to her room to get some butterbeer then came back down, noticing that Abbey had come. "Hey Abbs," she said and sat down next to her. She bounced up and down, spilling her butterbeer on the couch a little. "Oops," she mumbled and positioned her leg over it. She smiled as Izzy and Abbs started talking.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:29 pm

Abbey nodded to show Willow that she knew she was there, and then continued chatting with Izzy. "My little sister's name is Allie." Abbey said, smiling. "She's eight. I think she's going to be in Ravenclaw when she gets to Hogwarts."
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:51 am

Izzy grinned. 'That is so cute! And she's Christy's adopted sister right? Y'know, I'm starting to feel kinda jealous. You all get sisters and all I get is a half-brother!' Izzy joked. She loved her brother, but couldn't help wishing she had lots of sisters like Christy. It must be really fun to have other girls in the family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:04 pm

"Yeah, it's pretty fun having so many sisters to do girl stuff with. But I bet your little brother is great, too!" Abbey said happily to Izzy. "What's his name? What's he like?" Abbey asked curiously.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:13 pm

Izzy rubbed the back of her neck and looked sheepish. 'Ben's... aahhh...ummm....well...see... the thing is....I haven't actually properly seen him for three years so I can't really tell you that but the last I heard he was obsessed with muggle movies. And books. So...yeah. He'll be coming to Hogwarts next year though!' Izzy brightened up and smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:26 pm

Samantha was mostly in shock when Abby came in and introduced herself. This girl, Abby, had been in the forest fighting with Sophia the night that the CoL had come along attacking people. So Samantha figured to not say anything just as yet and let them talk and see if she remembered her. But as the conversation went along and Samantha found out that Abby was Christabelle's little sister, Samantha couldn't help but have to say something. "Your Christabelle's little sister?!" Samantha asked her out of shock and discused. "Really? Well I guess it's time for me to go. Actually I better go before I say something bad." Samantha said to them and then grabbed her book and headed for the dorms.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:56 am

Izzy looked up shocked. 'Why are you-....oh. Right.'She realised the reason for Samantha leaving and felt offended. She was a new member of the CoL and she was a vampire hunter but Samantha didn't need to know that. Even so, Izzy waved at her and smiled. 'Nice meeting you....Samantha was it? I enjoyed talking to you. Good luck with the twins!'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:25 am

Abbey watched Samantha leave quickly. "What was that all about?" Abbey asked, turning to Izzy. "Was it something I said?"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top