First class (NEWT) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First class (NEWT) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First class (NEWT)

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First class (NEWT) - Page 7 Empty Re: First class (NEWT)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:20 pm

[Gamps law of transfiguration says you can't. So does hp lexicon =P I did my research]

Christabelle gathered her things and left the class anxious to get out since she was finished before he had a chance to assign homework to them.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:26 pm

Mariana pointed her wand at the monkey that stood in front of her.She turned into an apple.She felt rather weird doing this.She pointed her wand once again and turned her apple into a mirror from the start. "Some kind of skills for transfiguration." she thought as she showed Professor the mirror.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:31 am

Jennifer had actually finishe two assignments, and now had detention for doing good. Which to her made no since, so she put the stuff on her desk where the other kids were putting it, and headed out the door. She couldn't wait to get out of this class. She decided to wait out side the class for Ne'os, just to make him mad.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:12 pm

Belle began packing up her things when the professor excused them, she was interested to see what the next class would hold. She liked being here and expanding her mind, one never knew what would be handy in future cases.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:27 pm

Ne'Os walked out of the class and saw Jennifer and paused wondering if she had something to say.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:39 pm

Christabelle Whittle wrote:[Gamps law of transfiguration says you can't. So does hp lexicon =P I did my research]

Christabelle gathered her things and left the class anxious to get out since she was finished before he had a chance to assign homework to them.

[lexicon does say so, for some odd reason. But there are various times in the books where they made objects out of thin air. For example: Dumbledare suddenly making a chair for himself in OoTP during Harrys hearing.]
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:37 am

Jennifer finally saw Ne'os exit the room, she stood up straight and looked him right in the eyes. "I have detention with your father. Do you think that if I just find out alittle bit about you and him, that I might be able to finally kill you?" She asked him with a evil smirky tone in her voice and before he could answer she walked away feeling victorious.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:32 pm

Nicky came into the class. "Sorry I'm late Professor..." he said to the professor. He decided to sat on nearest seat and again started to day dreaming. Nomatter how much points that had been taken from him... He still couldn't get her out of his head.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Number of posts : 161
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:22 pm

She ran into the class completely out of breath "I'm so sorry I'm late, professor" She said apologetically. She peered around the room and found a seat. She opened up her books and stared at the board. She looked around the classroom until she found a boy that was in her charms class, Nicky was his name. She looked at him and smiled- at least she knew someone in this class.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top