Astrology - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Astrology - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Astrology

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Astrology - Page 2 Empty Re: Astrology

Post by Alexandra Cullen Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:50 pm

darklord wrote:Darren who wa stting in the front row put his hand up and said
" Well there are many myths and legends about the Sun, i dont know them all but i know some..." darren said nervously

"Well Darren, tell us one.I'm very happy that my students know about sun't mith and legend.
Let's listen Darren!" she said looking at all tha students sitting there.
She was so proud and happy.
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:03 pm

"oh my i, so sry im late you know time zone change from america and all but whats going on somthing about the sun" said dae running into the room with a backpack named astrolgy"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:10 am

"No problem Dae.Come in!We were talking about sun.Do you know anything about sun's mythology?"
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:25 pm

Freddy walked into the class and had noticed that he was late. "Sorry I am late." He told the teacher, while taking the nearest seat, so he didn't waste anymore of her time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:35 pm

"well yes but what covlizations mytholgy do u want me to qoute but almost every civlization worshiped the sun raw for the eygyptains and themayans belived that the came from the sun and at night it had to fight demons" said dae
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:38 pm

(Spartan raised his hand and he definetly knew his Greek mythogy. After she had callled on him he spoke.) "Thank you now I have studied the Greeks before and they say that Helios the Titanruled over the sun until Zeus had killed Cronos then his sun Apollo had taken over the postition of sun god." he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:56 am

"Well class...i'm proud of you all.I don't know if i've told you.I'll organize a contest named Olympiad for the best students in Astrology.Only 3 students can participate, but you're so good that i'll change the number of places.Now the home work for tomorrow:
Write a myth about sun.

"Homeworks will be post here and depend on it i'll decide who is gonna participate at the Olympiad."
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:41 pm

[We should pm our Hw's to u because if we post it here than people can copy Surprised)
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:36 am

Tomorrow we'll talk about the astrologycal events in 2008

The points:
5 points to Ravenclaw
5 points to Gryffindor
5 points to Hufflepuff