Finding That Special Someone... (Louis) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finding That Special Someone... (Louis) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finding That Special Someone... (Louis)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding That Special Someone... (Louis) - Page 4 Empty Re: Finding That Special Someone... (Louis)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:02 am

"That would be great! I've never been there. Actually, I've never been to paris so..." At that moment, their lunch arrived. Everything looked great!! "Merci! Voici un bout pour votre problème." She realized she forgot to order a drink. "Peux j'ayez s'il vous plaît du thé à la glace?" The waiter nodded and went to get her drink. "Louis, whats it like in Euro Disney? Fun?? Boring? Average?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Finding That Special Someone... (Louis) - Page 4 Empty Re: Finding That Special Someone... (Louis)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:07 am

"well for you its gonna be like oh my god"he said.
"for me its gonna be weeeee"he laughed.
He took a bite out of his burger. "MMMMMM"He said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:50 am

Butterfly laughed, and took a bite of her Grilled Cheese. She washed it down with her iced tea, which the waiter had just brought. She finished her grilled cheese off in less than 4 minutes. Sh waited politely for Louis to finish. She called over the waiter, and asked for a check. "Pouvons nous ayez s'il vous plaît notre chèque?"

Last edited by Butterfly Macmillan on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:00 am

"I got it" louis said. he grabbed it before she did
as the waiter brought it over. "i'll treat you to whatever you like
here"he said. "got room for dessert"he asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:34 am

"Of course! Where shall we get it?" Butterfly did see a Italian Ice shop. Maybe they could go there. Well, there might be somewhere else that Louis knew. After all, he new Paris better than she did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:59 am

"Okay you have to be quiet" He whispered after they had left.
'this is the best place ever to go for ice cream"he said. "Its called
Canadian frosties, Only english place here"he said. "But its a secret
okay you cant tell a soul, only the weasleys and Potters know about this
...... well at least that I know anyway"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:12 pm

Butterfly nodded. "I promise I won't tell a soul." he crossed her heart with her pointer finger. She thanked the waitr, before leaving. "Where is the secret place?" Butterfly whispered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:56 pm

"okay I'm trusting you"He said. "Through here" he said
going through a gate. "Okay now squeeze through here"
A small space only fit for 1. "okay now watch carefully"
He kicked a barrel and it opened a secret passage.
"Ladies First"He said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:21 pm

"Thank you again." Butterfly crouched down, and crawled through the passage. It was surprisingly bright, and did not smell like mold. Probably the work of magic. Butterfly came out at the end, and was amazed. The ice-cream shop was gorgeous! It was old-fashioned, polished, and had a beutiful shandelier on the ceiling. She almost stopped breathing, but took a breath at the last second. "Woooow!" Was all she could say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:53 pm

He smiled at the look on her face. "Yeah wow"He laughed.
"C'mon"he grabbed her and pulled her to the counter. magic
was everywere people just didn't know it. "this place has been
here since mom was a little girl"He said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top