Finding That Special Someone... (Louis) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finding That Special Someone... (Louis) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finding That Special Someone... (Louis)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding That Special Someone... (Louis) - Page 3 Empty Re: Finding That Special Someone... (Louis)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:39 pm

Butterfly smiled. So he did know french! Atleast he would know how to order food at the cafe/diner. She grasped his hand, and started to walk down the trottoir, or the sidewalk. She looked at all of the store names. So exotic!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Finding That Special Someone... (Louis) - Page 3 Empty Re: Finding That Special Someone... (Louis)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:22 pm

Louis blushed when she grabbed his hand.
He could almost hear his heart beat faster.
'So uh..... do you want a table inside or outside"He asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:08 pm

"Well, what do you want to do???" It did not really matter to Butterfly where they sat. It was pretty cool outside, but there were no flies inside.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:10 pm

"hmmmmm well its a little chilly outside so.... mabye inside"he said.
"If you get cold let me know kay"
He was a little nervous he wasn't shure if this was a date or not so
he didn't ask or bring it up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:48 pm

"Inside would be fine." Butterfly opend the door, and told the waiter they wanted a table. "Mai nous s'il vous plaît avoir a table?" The waiter nodded, and pointed over at a booth. Butterfly turned around and waited for Louis.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:53 pm

"Merci"He said. "I told I really don't like to talk french"he blushed
"Order anything on the menu, My treat"he said. he picked up the menu
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:27 am

Butterfly looked at the menu. It was suprisingly kid-looking. But that did not mean it wasn't good! "J'aurai Cheese Grillé S'il vous plaît. What do you want Louis?" Butterfly suddenly felt embarrased. She was speaking a language he did barely even knew. Just in case he did not know she said, "I ordered a Grilled Cheese."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:32 am

"I heard"he laughed. "I just don't like to speak it"he said
"J'aurai le Burger"He said. "et une Lait de chocolat"He said.
"Gotta respect the classics he laughed"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:43 am

Butterfly smiled. Louis was such a boy! That was what her mom used to say, that Butterfly was such a girl. "So, when did you first come to Paris? Was it any different then??" Louis probably knew Paris inside and out. She was jealous. She only knew her hometown by heart!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:46 am

"well not really"he said. "I mean since my mum was in school they put lights on the Tower"
"They've added new stuff to Euro Disney"He said. "Speaking of wich, Do you mabye wanna go there with me tomorrow I have 2 season passes" He blushed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top