( FIGHT THE FALL ) darren. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

( FIGHT THE FALL ) darren. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

( FIGHT THE FALL ) darren.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

( FIGHT THE FALL ) darren. - Page 2 Empty Re: ( FIGHT THE FALL ) darren.

Post by Founder Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:27 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IT'S THE BEGINNING OF A REVOLUTION

Sue wouldn't be really surprised if she caught a cold tonight. There was only one
positive side to it. She would get the night off from the stupid, damned place she
worked in. Right now she was having random thoughts, about how if she was not
a Death Eater, then she might have been in Hogwarts , warm and safe , probably
she'd have friends too. But now here she was, living in a tiny apartment and in a
job she couldn't have even thought of in her wildest nightmares.

Sue desperately wanted the Dark Lord to be dead. You could call it betrayal or
whatever, but she didn't give a damn. She was not of course doing this all for
herself. Even if the Dark Lord was back then Sue could hide, but her parents,
she was sure, would rush to his side. The Dark Lord would of course notice her
absence. Thus her parents, maybe her siblings too would be punished. Sue did
not want anyone to suffer for her own and personal decisions. Not to mention
that Sue would be killed too if she got discovered. She was just fifteen after all.
All the Death Eaters and the Dark Lord against Sue made her defeat obvious.

After all these two years, anyone would think Sue was adjusted with accusations.
She was actually, but not fake ones. When she was the Head of the Death Eaters,
rumours had spread about her killing numerous people.She hadn't killed anymore
than two people. And she even regretted it. Darren was one of the few people who
constantly reminded her of her mistakes. That's why he was so hard to tolerate for
her. "You know I didn't kill more than a couple. But you've got no business with it."
Sue said through gritted teeth. She had short temper and it was already stretched
to its extent. It was surprising how time made people change. Some days back, Sue
would have just cursed Darren if he even mentioned this.

Going unnaturally stiff against the wall Sue held her breathe. This was Darren. Now,
when Sue had almost started to feel relieved that at least someone was doing some-
thing for not bringing the Dark Lord back, he changed his mind. "Why would you not?
Your all little friends would be safe. I would have done it if I were you."
Sue said not
being able to hide the eagerness in her voice.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:05 pm

Darren didn't really need to work to get money. He had a large stash back at his house which was hidden from everyone, except for a few people. He also stayed at his house, which was good enough. But still, he hated being in hiding. He always had full freedom, even when he was being chased by death Eaters. The reason he was in hiding from the ministry now was because he was sure they would kill him as soon as they saw him. The Death Eaters had wanted to capture him, not kill him. And Darren had known he could break out easily. He just didn't want to die yet.

His goal now was to get rid of the ministry, and Dae. He had always hated them but never more than now. He couldn't do that singlehandedly however. He had always hated and despised Voldemort as well, but when Voldemort was ruling the country, Darren didn't have to be in hiding. He knew how to bring him back, and could do it tommorow. But first he needed to find the Horcrux. Darren had a pretty good plan, and being a good occlumens, Voldemort couldn't even know it.

"Well regardless, you killed a couple," he said carelessly. He was a little amused by how she said she had only killed a couple. As if it wasn't a bad thing. "And I know its not my business. I was just reminding you so you stop whining.."

"No you wouldn't of," Darren disagreed, knowing why she wanted him to get rid of the horcrux. He could tell the eagerness in her voice, he knew she wanted the Dark Lord dead, even though her life sucked now. "You just want me too because your scared of him. And as for my 'friends', I don't have any. Some abandoned me, and the rest betrayed me." he said, his tone becoming bitter again. Sue might be too scared, but Darren knew if he brought the Dark Lord back he would be rewarded, he would probably be the head death eater.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:59 pm

There were days when Sue had been almost bored to death. At least Darren had
something to do. He was hunting for a horcrux. Sue could take up the job herself
of course, but then she was quite inexperienced. She hardly knew the other ways
of destroying a Horcrux other than the basilisk fangs. And it was obvious that she
could spend her whole life trying to find one. Then again the Dark Lord was not a
fool to keep it at any place anyone could find out soon.The job alone for Sue'd be
totally impossible. Only Darren could do it, and now he didn't want to.

Sue just stood there hearing the rain pounding, and the anger inside her increased.
She wished she hadn't met Darren at all. Her spirits wouldn't have rose then,maybe
he wouldn't have changed his mind. It was even more annoying that Sue was being
unable to find a reason on why should he kill the Dark Lord. Suddenly and absurdly
she found herself wishing that Ginevra was back. Then maybe for her Darren could
have done it. But as of now, everything seemed vain.It was hard to believe that she
had been standing there for an hour, getting drenched in the rain, for nothing at all.
The familiar urge to kick Darren rose in her mind and she even considered it for a
second before changing her mind.

"Thanks for reminding." Sue said trying her best to ignore him. It took almost a whole
minute before she could swallow her anger. "Do it for yourself then. Why did you even
want to do it in the first place?"
Pausing to breathe for a second, she added with a smirk,
"I had once told you friends were of no use, but then you were too obsessed with that
girl to believe me. And now you get a whole group of Ministry people trying to kill you
from your dear friends."
After thinking for a second she started speaking again, now in
a lower voice, her smirk widening, "Maybe you're too much of a coward to destroy him.
Then join the Death Eaters. Help them revive their, I mean, your master."

Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:59 am

Darren was aware that it would take him a long time to find the Horcrux. Of course, he was still going to take the horcrux. Like he had told her, he had a plan, though he was unsure if he should tell her. She had betrayed him several times too after all. And he didn't really have a reason to trust her. He couldn't see Sue's expression, but he could tell she was getting angry. He knew why too, Voldemort had always been cruel to Sue and her family, blackmailing them and etc. She had every reason to not want to see him again, even though she wasn't exactly having a good time now.

Seeing her smirk, Darren rolled his eyes. "Well I guess you had been right back then," he admitted, shrugging. "I see now that friends aren't really of any use.." Narrowing his eyes as she called him a coward, Darren's hand went for his wand. He stopped however, what point was it to duel her now? She might be a good dueler, but she would lose. And he wasn't in the mood of dueling with her anyways.

"Weren't you listening?" he said angrily, not taking it kindly on being called a coward. "I could bring him back tommorow, I don't need help from those morons." This was true, bringing Voldemort back wouldn't be too hard. The Death Eaters just didn't know how. "But I won't. Because I need to find that horcrux first..." He stopped just in time, he couldn't tell her his plan. "If you'd rather live in hiding like this, go ahead. But I won't," he said darkly.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:35 am

Of course The Dark Lord had been cruel to the Malfoy family. Sue wasn't really a family
girl to be honest, but she wouldn't like seeing her mother and siblings in trouble. Especi-
lly her brother, since he was totally innocent. For her father, serving him would be like
a treat, so she couldn't really say much about him. Anyways, according to Sue her Dad
just needed a chance to disinherit her. Somewhere deep in Sue knew that she needed it,
all these hardships. Her father would not be there always to shelter her, like nowadays.
It would be good for herself if she could get past all of these. And she was trying her best.
Sure, she didn't like what she was doing.But if a choice between old times and these was
to be made, then she'd prefer this time. At least she had got rid of the confusion which'd
shook her whole mind regarding her loyalties. Aand her family was more safe with the
Ministry than with HIM.

Darren admitting Sue had been right was like a treat to her ears. It was as if anything
impossible had come totally true. Smirking when he reacted to her calling him coward
Sue made a mock sympathetic voice and said, "Awww, now did that hurt poor Darry??
But even you know this is the truth.You want to bring back the D-Dark Lord just 'cause
you need protection from the Ministry.So you can run back to your house and stay safe
And you had called me a murderer. I had killed two people, you will be the reason when
hundreds would be dead just by bringing HIM back. So go ahead and do it."
NOW, Sue'd
lost her patience.Whatever she had said, according to her was the truth. She wouldn't at
all be surprised if Darren hexed her in a second.

[OOC: PA WASN'T LETTING ME IN]
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:32 pm

Darren knew he was bringing back the Dark Lord of only selfish reasons. He just wanted to get rid of the ministry, then the Dark Lord and that time, he would actually die. The only thing he was trying to do was to get out of hiding really, and get back to his normal life. And that would happen only in that way.

Listening to Sue taunting him, Darren actually took out his wand this time, angry. "I don't need protection from the ministry," he said angrily. However, she was right about one thing, bringing the Dark Lord back would get hundreds, or more, killed. It was odd, and very ironic, that it was Sue who was telling him this. And he used to call her evil. He just realized how much he had changed, and not for the better either. Lowering his wand, he glared at Sue. "So what should I do? You know he will come back eventually right? Even if I don't bring him back.."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:11 pm

Sue's hand were clenched in fists already. She was right now hating every single
drop of rain that touched her cloak. It was damn hard to have a day like today
and end up meeting Darren. No matter how hard both of them were resisting, it
was quite sure that they wouldn't leave without eventually hexing each other. It
was of course very hard to be in hiding. She couldn't perform magic outside cr-
owds as the trace was still on her. Though, for Sue it wasn't a job for putting up
a disguise as she was a Metamorphmagus. Still it was rather hard to survive w-
ith no magic. It was the reason why Sue hadn't had her wand out yet, and also
because her patience limit had exceeded a little.

Trying to keep herself calm and not reacting when Darren took out his wand,
she just glared determinedly at him. It was demanding a lot of effort. With a
sharp intake of breath she said, "Why are you asking me? You yourself had
the plan of destroying the last horcrux. Maybe, If I had probably Graduated
from Hogwarts then I'd have completed the job myself. And anyways, as you
are going to bring h-him back, I have no intentions of helping you. Rather I
could probably do something negative on my part for you."
Glaring one more
time she said, "If you destroy the Horcrux then he'll never come back. It's the
last one, you know it better than me."

The rain was falling harder and harder every second. Sue didn't want anything
but to go back to her apartment. At this weather even it would look welcome.
Her legs were aching from standing for so long. And so was every part of her
body. She hadn't slept for three whole nights in a row. She couldn't be enough
secure even with charms around the place.The night was going unusually dark
for an afternoon sky. Sue was freezing in the alley, she wouldn't be surprised
if her teeth started chattering.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:54 am

Darren was just glad he had graduated before this had all happened. Now he had the pleasure of using magic outside Hogwarts. It must be much harder for Sue, who was still 15, and wasn't even allowed to use magic yet. He suddenly realized that Sue couldn't even duel him here. Feeling sorry for her again, Darren couldn't even imagine living without magic.

Darren seriously doubted that she would have even tried to go find the horcrux if she had graduated, it was all just talk. "Yeah right, you wouldn't try to find it, so don't lie. Your too much of a coward." It was true, in his opinion anyways, Sue had always stuck with Voldemort until the very end, only because she was scared of him. "And I know you won't try to get in my way either, your not that much of an idiot," he added, rolling his eyes.

She was right about it being the last horcrux though, and he knew it. Though there was a possibility that Voldemort had more then one left, Darren didn't think so. "I could destroy it if I find it of course," he muttered, he knew how of course, whereas Sue probably didn't. "But what would I get from that?"

Darren could feel the rain falling harder, and the weather getting colder. He sighed, it was supposed to be summer, it wasn't meant to be this cold. However, being a wizard, it didn't really matter. Taking out his wand, he cast a warming charm over himself, not bothering to cast one for Sue.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:00 pm

Not a lot of students left Hogwarts just after taking their O.W.L.'s. The trace was still
on her of course,that was why Sue had decided to reside in a place like Diagon Alley
where it was most crowded. It had some advantages though, the Aurors usually took
no care to search places where she was least likely to be found, Diagon Alley. Mostly
they searched forests and other isolated place. And to add to it Sue was a Metamor-
phmagus, and hardly anyone knew it. Sue wasn't one of them who showed off their
Metamorphmagi by turning their hair colour pink or purple.She hadn't really cared to
change her features when she was in her school.

Sue probably wouldn't have even considered trying to find the last Horcrux. She was
not a leader. She even lead herself badly. That was maybe the main reason she had
been discarded as the Head of Death Eaters. Firstly Sue didn't like to believe the fact
that the Dark Lord could come back and then she didn't know how to destroy it. After
all it had been just a week that she had been on the run. She had not had the time to
sleep let alone think.

"You don't know me so well. Maybe I would try to get in your way. It's quite absurd to
hear a coward calling me a coward. I couldn't've probably destroyed the Horcrux, but
I wouldn't have even brought him back so he could, like, protect me."
Sue said with a
sneer in her voice. This was not true that Sue had really stuck to the Dark Lord's side.
She had totally vanished when all these battles were being planned.In five months the
only suitable information Sue had been able to give him was that the Headmaster was
probably on his side. And this wasn't either of much help.

"Why the hell do you keep asking me this damned question? I. Don't. Know. You had
wanted to destroy it in the first place. The only benefit for you that I can see is social
work for the world. You'll say numerous lives, and I'm not speaking of myself. Thank
you very much. And you're quite good at social services to be honest."
Sue added u-
nable to not to laugh out loud at the last sentence.

Sue couldn't afford to perform magic here. It was totally isolated. The ministry could
not be such nutters to not to spot an underage witch performing magic at this time of
the day and people-less street. She had to wait till their conversation would end and
she could go back.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Darren didn't like to consider himself being on the run, because whatever Sue said, he was not a coward. Even if he was, he was nothing compared to Sue. She might not be the biggest coward he had seen, but she really had no right to call him one. Nearly everything he had done in the past couple years had been for other people, and Sue could hardly say the same.

"I'm not bringing him back for protection!" he hissed, frustrated. "I don't need any.. I'm bringing him back because.." Well he didn't really know. He wanted to get rid of the ministry, and for revenge, but he also wanted revenge for what Voldemort had done to him. But she was right somewhat, he did want protection, or at least not have to live in hiding. "And I do know you Sue, somewhat," he added, coldly. "I know you might try to stop me, but only for selfish reasons. But for now, I wouldn't advise it - we're not exactly friends, and I wouldn't hesitate at all before killing you."

Darren rolled his eyes, he hadn't really meant it as a question. When she did answer however, he just got more annoyed at her. "Look, I don't want to be some tragic hero or something. What do I care about saving numerous lives? No one would even notice. They all think that that freak, Ne'os, saved them," he said bitterly. "Well or now, it doesn't really matter if I choose to bring him back now. I'll decide when I get the horcrux," he muttered, sighing. "If I get it of course. It'll be much worse if a Death Eater finds the horcrux first."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top