BACK {IN} *H-O-G-W-A-R-T* (Platform 9 3/4) :Izzie only: - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

BACK {IN} *H-O-G-W-A-R-T* (Platform 9 3/4) :Izzie only: - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

BACK {IN} *H-O-G-W-A-R-T* (Platform 9 3/4) :Izzie only:

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACK {IN} *H-O-G-W-A-R-T* (Platform 9 3/4) :Izzie only: - Page 3 Empty Re: BACK {IN} *H-O-G-W-A-R-T* (Platform 9 3/4) :Izzie only:

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:05 am

Matthew felt his heart racing against his chest and everything around him moving in slow motion. He was feeling something that he had never felt like before; maybe he was in love as he heart continued to thunder against his chest he put his hand on his muscular chest and his face fell, his smile began to fade a bit. "Sorry, it must be something i ate" he told her and smiled slightly at her; noticing that she would of seen what was happening.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

BACK {IN} *H-O-G-W-A-R-T* (Platform 9 3/4) :Izzie only: - Page 3 Empty Re: BACK {IN} *H-O-G-W-A-R-T* (Platform 9 3/4) :Izzie only:

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:29 am

"It's Okay" Izzie said, unsure. Woah, that was kind of scary. He looked like he was going to black out or something. Luckily he was okay, hopefully. "That happens to me too" Izzie, nodded.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:35 am

"Yeah" chuckled Matthew, nervously as he tried to hide the emotion away from her. He smiled a half smile for her and nodded once, his eyes sparkling as he open his mouth to say her name out from his mouth. "Isobel" he said randomly, not because he wanted to call her for something but it felt nice to say her name it was so perfect and soft in his ears; watching her carefully he realized that he had zoned off a bit. "So do you have a boyfriend" he blurted, unable to control himself then he swore under his breath and slapped himself onto the head.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:43 am

Izzie chuckled and grinned when she heard that question. She took a deep breath in a sighed and took a moment. How shall she say this? she thought. She bit her lip and looked at him and finally decided what to say. "No, I do not have a boyfriend" Izzie said. Yeah, that's good, right? Simple, short and sweet. "Do you have a girlfriend?" Izzie asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:48 am

"Oh" Matt said looking at her blankly. His lips curling into a smile feeling happy that she had not got a boyfriend yet symphatetic that she didn't have one yet -- A girl that beautiful should've got a boyfriend already, she was pretty, sexy and best of all lovely. "Why not, someone as beautiful as you are should already have one" he smiled at her then answered her question. "No, but i wish someday" he said.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:53 am

Izzie grinned and bit her bottom lip. "Well it's been a complicated Summer" Izzie told him. "Are you willing to listen to my summer story?" Izzie asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:56 am

"Yes" replied Matt, shifting around so he could see her beautiful brown chocolate brown eyes. His forehead still creasing in a funny way as he sat up straight to give her a good impression of him from the way his posture looked like. "I would love to listen about you summer" Matt said unaware that it was a really bad summer or a good summer.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:00 am

"Well, here goes" Izzie sighed, but grinned at him. "I had this great boyfriend, Daniel Valantine, perfect and was just...great, yeah I think I said that already" Izzie said, blushing. "Anyway, I loved him and he loved me, and well he cheated on me with a girl, and I forgave him and then a while after that he cheated on me again with a different girl and he's currently with that different girl as we speak" Izzie said, almost out of breath. "It's kinda hard for me to get over him, because...I am an Obsessiver Compulsive Disorder patient" Izzie added.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:05 am

"I'm sorry" Matthew told her and gave her a hug to show he felt sorry for her, he couldn't blame the man for cheating on her yet because he hadn't known him enough to judge him already he hated judging people without knowing them. "I know it hard for you, and i'm sure he never mean't to hurt you" he told her and pulled away from her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:10 am

"I know..but I forgave him..didn't he see that I loved him that much?" Izzie asked, sighing. "Thanks for the hug" Izzie smiled, happily. "I guess he and I are slowly trying to become friends again" Izzie shrugged. "I wish I could tell him, if I knew which kiss was our last kiss, I wouldn't have stopped and if I knew which time was my last time to just stare at him, I would've truly memorized every little detail you know?" Izzie said. Izzie shook her head and decided to apologize. "Sorry to lay all of this on you" Izzie blushed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top