My Compartment (Christy only) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

My Compartment (Christy only) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

My Compartment (Christy only)

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Compartment (Christy only) - Page 9 Empty Re: My Compartment (Christy only)

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:11 am

"Sure, I guess!" Varod replied, knowing no German at all. "Do you enjoy being with me?" he asked her suddenly.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:14 am

"Yes I do enjoy being with you." she replied, "Why would you ask that?" she asked curiously, "I mean I've just met you but I like you a lot obviously...I mean look at what we just did."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:26 am

"Yeah, I just...wanted to make sure..." Varod muttered. "Sorry..."
Bad idea, told ya so told ya so, the cruel voice chanted but Varod ignored it.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:51 am

"What are you sorry for?" she asked curiously. "I enjoyed it. I just don't need my whole family knowing about it." She looked at him curiously wandering why he was starting to mutter now.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:23 am

Godric knocked on the door to his cousin's compartment. He had been studying a lot lately and decided that he should stop ignoring her. Besides she still didn't know that his mother had told him the truth about his father. He needed to talk to her right away any way. "Christy?" He called from the hallway, "It's Godric. I know I wasn't supposed to be on the bus but I came home early enough to catch it. We need to talk." As he was saying this he walked in to see his cousin. He saw another boy in the compartment. "Was ist das?!" he exclimed in German. "Wer ist dieser kerl? Onkel wird von diesem!"
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:16 pm

Christy practically jumped out of Varod's lap. "Nein!" She exclaimed her eyes wide with fear. "Nicht sagen, Papa. Er ist irgendwie mein Freund Ich denke. Neben dieser war der einzige andere Fach links." She hurriedly explained. She quickly changed into english though so Varod could understand her. "Delk please don't tell father. Nothing happened." she said lying though you couldn't tell.

((OOC: What Christy said was: No, please don't tell daddy. he's my boyfriend I think. This was the only other compartment left.))
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:30 pm

"Uh...." Varod said, trying to figure things out. Clearly they were family, but....
"Hi, uh, I'm Varod, who are you?"
If she told him what I think either I'm screwed or in the clear, he thought.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:01 pm

Chritsy was biting her lip and looking nervously between the two when she saw Varod introduce himself, "Um, This is my cousin. Godric Whittle." she said having not known about his Malfoy heritage.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:59 am

"Actuly that was what i needed to talk to you about." he said with his eyes pinned on the boy. "I'm Godric Delk Malfoy." his blue eyes were almost shining with anger. "And you think I'm stupid Chrstibella? His Muggle cloths are on the floor, The seat is still enlongated due to a spell, your hair is a mess, not to mention the look of sheer terror in your eyes the moment I walked in." He looked at her more intensley, "And your skin is still flushed." he pointed out to her with an evil grin. "I won't tell uncle, unless you piss me off, and one thing that will piss me off is seeing him again." With that he turned on his heel and strode away.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top