Trainrides, Chocolate Frogs, and Mario Kart (Garulia) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trainrides, Chocolate Frogs, and Mario Kart (Garulia) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trainrides, Chocolate Frogs, and Mario Kart (Garulia)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trainrides, Chocolate Frogs, and Mario Kart (Garulia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trainrides, Chocolate Frogs, and Mario Kart (Garulia)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:08 am

Vinny blushed and smiled, giggling a bit.
"Thank you. You too." she said, forehead still pressed against his.
She gulped. She really realy had a huge crush on Gar. He was so wonderfully amazing...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Trainrides, Chocolate Frogs, and Mario Kart (Garulia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trainrides, Chocolate Frogs, and Mario Kart (Garulia)

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:21 am

"You are awesome..." Garulia told her. He held her close and felt her warmth against his skin.
"You know, this feels so amazingly right...."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:24 am

"I know. This sonds really cheesy but, it was meant to be." she said, giggling a little, and kissed him realy hard. She could feel him breathing, soft and slow, thump, thump, thump...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:27 am

Garulia was taken aback but fell into the kiss.
As she pressed forward he fell out of the seat and with Vinny onto the floor. He laughed.
"Well that was interesting!"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:30 am

Vinny laughed until her ribs ached.
"Hah, yeah it was." she giggled a little, helping Gar up. She leaned back in her chair, and sighed.
"Ok, now what?" she asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:33 am

"I dunno, we had the romance bit, we had the funny bit, now we need adventure and our movie will be complete!" Garulia joked. "But I seriously don't know..."
He thought for awhile.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:36 am

Vinny laughed, then sat and thought for a while.
"Hmmm, I do have prefect duties, but they probably won't miss me." she pondered.
"Though it could be fun to bust some Slytherins, but maybe not..." she joked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:43 am

OoC: Sorry about the wrong acc!
BiC: "Well, we could continue kissing the entire train ride, I wouldn't exactly object..." Garulia blushed as he said this. "It was meant to, uh, be a joke..." he muttered. "Sorry."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:45 am

[[OOC: It's fine I do that all the time xD.]]

Vinny blushed.
"It's fine, definitely fine", she said, giggling a little. She scratched her head.
"Well, there isn't much to do on a train ride in a compartment, is there?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:52 am

As he wrapped his hand around her his hand slipped and for a second he brushed her backside.
"Uh, whoops!" Garulia said, his hand shooting away. He blushed furiously again.
"S-s-sorry, I didn't mean to..."

OoC: Sorry if that's too detailed for PG or whatever.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top