Journey to and on Platform 9 3/4 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Journey to and on Platform 9 3/4 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Journey to and on Platform 9 3/4

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Journey to and on Platform 9 3/4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey to and on Platform 9 3/4

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:27 pm

"Well perhaps you and I can sort that huh?" Nick said, smiling as he boarded the train after her. The train as usual was pretty much full already. Full of first years making friends and just being genuine pain's. They glanced over in Nick and Dominique's direction as they boarded, big scary sixth years, he smiled at the thought. Though perhaps thats not the attitude a prefect should have. He shrugged it off then gazed at Dominique again.

He had lied when he had said he never knew who she was, indeed he had met her when she had been at her worst, on the brink of death. Nick couldn't tell her though it would just make things awkward between them and Nick didn't need that. These were the thoughts that occupied his mind as she caught him staring at her. He must have looked like a right weirdo and he stuttered before deciding it was time to go. Although he had wanted to sit with her, Nick couldn't risk her finding out about that night, about his rather dark gift "Dominique, I just remembered I have to go to the prefect's compartment. I hope you dont mind me leaving you like this, Im sure that we will see eachother around school, especially if your in my classes." Nick gave her a quick kiss on the cheek "It was nice meeting you properly, for the first time." Nick turned on his heels then headed up the back of the train, alone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top