Shopping early - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shopping early - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shopping early

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shopping early - Page 4 Empty Re: Shopping early

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:13 am

"I can pay for it Danny!" She said looking startled. "I have my own money you know." She said with a grin as she pulled out the fifty galleon's and handed them to the lady. Taking the owl from her she smiled and also bought a bag of owl treats for her. The girl owl hooted softly and looked up at Chase with big eyes. Chase smiled and looked at Danny. "You don't have to pay for me silly, it's my own owl." She said giggling as she held onto the cage with one hand and the treats with the other, her bag slung over her shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:17 am

"I, insist, that i buy you something. How about some food for your owl," Daniel said, grinning at her back, feeling quite happy that she was smiling again. Happy, again he was good at cheering her up most of the time but she would get sad again everytime she kept thinking about all the bad things she done. He wanted to tell her not to but kept it to himself and thought it was best to keep it to himself and tell her when the time is right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:19 am

"Now why would I let you do that?" She asked laughing, throwing a wink at him. "Besides barn owls eat mice, and I plan on letting her out as much as she wants." She said smiling. "I'll just have to find a good name for her." She said slowly reaching in and stroking the owls head. "Come on lets go outside, it's really crowded in here." She said grabbing his hand with her hand that had the owl snacks in it and pulling him out of the musty dirty crowded shop onto the much less crowded street.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:25 am

"Because, i care about you," laughed Daniel, then saw her wink at him wondering what that was for. What was she trying to tell him, then he heard that barn owl eat mice, and she was plan on letting her out as much as she wants. Then, he saw her smile at him and automatically smiled at her back, everytime she smiled it made him want to smile as well it was infectious." Alright, sweetie," he said automatically took her hand curling his fingers into hers then let her drag him out of the crowded shop then let go of her hands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:28 am

Chase smiled and set her new owl onto a window ledge, and looked into the cage smiling at her owl. "Hello sweetie." She whispered sitting down on a bench and setting the cage on her lap. "You're ok now, you're out of that stinky place." She whispered looking into the cage. Smiling she looked up at Danny. "I don't know what attracted me to her, but she just had the most amazing eyes." She whispered and hugged the cage silently and looked up at him her eyes still hidden behind her sunglasses, but she took them off and pushed them up into her hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:32 am

Daniel smiled at her watching her hug the owl having no idea why she felt attracted to the owl then told him already. "There you said it, yourself. It was the eyes that attracted you to it," he pointed at her and grinned at her then laughed. Looking, down at the owl and put his finger in the cage letting it nibble onto his finger then he took off his glasses putting his glasses on her shirt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:34 am

Chase smiled looking at him and watching her owl nibble his finger. "What should I name her?" She whispered looking at the owl. She loved animals and this owl, just felt so right in her arms. Even if it was just the old cage she had gotten it in. She would have to buy him a new one when she could get her own place first. She shook her head and stared at her owl for a long time, trying to figure out a name. "Abbey.. no.. Lea.. no.. " She shook her head. "I have no idea for a name." She whispered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:39 am

Daniel chuckled as he let the owl nibble onto his finger thinking it was their food, so it bit his finger and he grunted in pain as it started to bleed. Then he removed his hand from the owl and looked at his finger. Then he looked at her, he had a lot of name he liked for girls and thought he should tell her all of them. "Vanessa, Veronica, Fiona," he said smiling at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:41 am

Chase stared at his finger. "Oh you're finger!" She said grabbing her purse and pulling out a small muggle band-aid. "You have no idea how useful these are when you can't use magic to heal cuts." She said smiling as she pulled out the plain band-aid and grabbing his hand gently. She held onto his hand with one hand and opened the band-aid. She smiled and slowly put the band-aid over the cut. "There." She said with a smile and dropped his hand ."I like Fiona a lot." She whispered looking at the owl. "Fiona..do you like that name?" She asked softly looking into the cage. The owl hooted softly and buried it's head under it wing falling asleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:45 am

Daniel cleaned up the blood with his hankerchief and then let her hold his hand and put on a muggle bandaid on wrapping it around the cut. "Thanks." he said, smiling as warmly as he could muster letting his hand drop and looked at her. "I like it as well," he laughed looking at the cage as well. Watching, her talk to her owl like it was her baby, like she really really loved the owl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top