Shopping early - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shopping early - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shopping early

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shopping early - Page 2 Empty Re: Shopping early

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:11 am

Chase kept her eyes off of him looking embarrassed. He had looked annoyed for a second and it made her feel bad again. "Sorry." She said slowly talking about both Isobel and that she had left him in the middle of the conversation. She smiled slightly and looked over at him, her eyes hidden by the sunglasses so he couldn't see what she was feeling at the moment. She turned her face away again and stared at the ground for a long moment before running her hand through her hair again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:18 am

Daniel smiled fade away as he saw her turned her face away again and started at the ground for a long moment before running her hand through her hair again. Even, though she had her eyes hidden by the sunglasses he could tell straight away that she was not alright and that she had still felt upset about hurting him or she just didn't like him and never wanted to talk to him again. "I can leave," he said, suddenly looking at her, his voice fighting to remain calm and casual.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:42 am

"NO! Don't leave!"She burst out turning to look at him. "I'm sorry, I just kinda feel...awkward I guess." She said softly staring at him as she slowly took her sunglasses off to show her true emotions. Her eyes were full of pain that she had hurt him so badly, but she also felt kinda bad that after all that, he ALREADY had a new girlfriend, she didn't want him to drool after her forever, but the fact that he had gotten over it so quickly...It made her feel a little, well used. She shook her head. "Come with me." She said grabbing his hand. She pulled him down a little alley and nodded to Mary and her guard telling them to stay back. She pulled him down to the back of the alley and looked him in the eyes, pushing him against a wall gently.

"Danny, I feel horrible for what I did." She said staring him in the eyes. "I feel like I used you, I feel like I don't deserve you're kindness.."She said softly shaking her head her hair flipping against her face softly. Her gaze fell to his chest her hands on his shoulders still. "I don't get it.." She whispered. "I don't want you to drool over me forever, but.. I also feel kind of used, after all you say to me, about how you love me, you got over it so.. quickly. Now I don't want that to sound like it's a bad thing! No I don't want you to think that at all! But, I do feel kind of used." She whispered talking to his chest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:59 am

Daniel looked at her susprised at the way she burst out when he said that she wanted him to stay. Then, he heard her say that she was feeling quite awkward talking to him. He smiled and placed a hand on her neck then push her hair out of her eyes looking down at the ground then back up at her. "Don't feel awkward, my love," he said softly putting both his hand on her neck and leaned in to give her a kiss on the forehead then pulled back, putting his hand on her lips. "Remember, your not a slut," he reminded her and then dropped his hand smiling at her. He felt her drag him to a corner and let her.

He looked around confusingly for a bit then looked at her watching her look at his chest her hands on his shoulders still. "What the mat-" he trailed off as she whispered I don't get it... I don't want you to drool over me forever, but... I also feel kind of used, after all you say to me, about how you love me, you got over it so.. quickly. Now I don't want that to sound like it's a bad thing! No I don't want you to think that al all But, I do feel kind of used. He smiled at her putting his hand under her chin pushing it up gently to look at her in the eyes. "You were not used, i do love you, but you love Jesse. Chastity, it took me a week and a half to get over you. Just, lying in my bed crying my eyes out. I couldn't feel anything, i was so empty. Then Virginia came over and talked it out with me suddenly she asked me out and i said yes... i've moved on now and i think you should as well"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:04 am

Chase listened to him feeling tears prick her eyes. She had hurt him THAT badly? She felt her chin be pushed up and she was forced to look him in the eyes. She backed away slowly letting her hands fall to her sides. "Do you want to help me pick an owl out?" She whispered wiping her eyes carefully trying to hide how much she hated herself for hurting him. How much she wished that she could just make that have never happened. She loved Jesse so much, and Danny loved her. What was she going to do? She felt like.. A long time ago, in those olden times Drama t.v. shows that used to be on t.v. It felt like her life was turning into that. A soap Opera.. she hated it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:09 am

Daniel stroke her cheek then leaned in whispering into her ears. "Don't worry about me," he whispered. Feeling, quite used as well as if he was a ragged she held onto for warmth and comfort to forget all her problem and just thrown to the wall when all her problem had gone. Then she changed the subject, he looked at her startled. "Alright," he said walking her to the pet store with her looking at her worriedly. "Stay with Jess, i know deep in your heart you love him more not me, you never did,"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:24 am

Chase wiped her eyes and stared at him a small sob racking her body. "Danny don't you get it?! I do love you! Just.. I love Jesse more!" She said and ran her hand through her hair grabbing at the roots and pulling looking distressed. "I told Jesse that I would work harder! I have to work on this Danny don't you see?! I have to work on this and it's hard but I'm willing to do it for Jesse! I want to grow up with him one day Danny! I love him that much!" She said sobbing softly. "Oh Danny, I love you too! But.. I can't be with you! I love Jesse more!" She said leaning against a wall and sliding down it to hold onto her knees.

While she was in this state her mind wandered, thinking back over Sterling, Thomas, and all the people she had hurt. The look on Thomas' face when he had crucio'd her. Thinking back to the look on Sterling's face when he had woken from a coma and found out she was with Jesse, her new boyfriend. To the look on Jesse's face when he had walked in on her and Danny making out. To the look on Danny's face right now. Telling her he loved her, but that he understood. He had a girlfriend, she had a boyfriend, she loved Jesse so much, there was no one better for her. But her heart ached to make Danny happy, to do something to make him happy.

She buried her face in her knees and cried softly on the alley floor, away from watching eyes, annoying people who thought she was their friend. She had everything, she was rich, pretty, had a boyfriend, and yet here she was crying. She had been kidnapped, scared off, hurt, tortured, and yet here she was, sobbing over a guy, two guys. She looked up at Danny and started to talk.

"Danny, my whole life has been perfect, I'm rich, I'm pretty, I'm popular, for the longest time, most of my Hogwarts career, I lived with the fact that my parents had put me in an arranged marriage. I was happy with that, I met Sterling, and I found out that arranged marriage is not ok, that I could actually love, and not just flirt." She shook her head holding up her hand so she could keep talking. "Please don't say anything yet, I get attacked on the grounds, crucio'd twice, and Sterling jumps in the way to save me, takes a Sectumsempra to the chest and put into a coma for a long time. He wakes up and finds I'm with Jesse.. you didn't see the look on his face when I told him." She said a small sob racking her body her hand falling to her hair again.

"Then the battle..the school battle, Sterling turns into someone just like me, imperius's me, tells me to HATE him! I couldn't do it! He makes me kiss him! Makes me try and torture him, tells me to kill him! I couldn't do it! He ends up letting me go, and I'm stuck knowing he wants me to hate him and I never could, never, he's my friend." She said still talking. "The battle is over, and Jesse goes to Germany, he comes back with roses and a new dress to find me snogging YOU! I hurt him, I hurt you! I don't deserve to be with ANYONE because I'm just a stupid slut! I take everyone for granted and cry when their gone! I'm spoiled, I deserve to live life as a Hermit, and here I am, sobbing about how terrible my life is when I look at someone else and think, I have it so much better then them, but I can't stop crying! I'm a selfish jerk!" She sobbed and buried her face in her knees.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:36 am

Daniel jaws clentched and his muscle tighthened as he listen to her crying, sobbing, telling him how selfish she thought she was how she thought that she was a slut watching all the boys she hurt faces when they found out that she didn't love them anymore. He, forgave her wasn't that enough to tell her that he was okay with her decision. "Oh Chastity," he fell on his knee and pulled her towar dhim and hugged her closing his eyes, stroking her eyes then pulled away from her to look at her wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Chastity, i know how you feel but please don't beat yourself up on it. You are grown up, please don't cry. Jesse loves you as much as you do, your both willing to do anything for each other. And, for that now I know your going to go through marriage when you both get older." He said putting his hand on her face and looked at her his jaws still clentched tightly together

"Your obviously going through a lot right now, and talking about it would actually help. But your not doing that, your bottling up your emotion, just let them out. Your just human, Chase, you makes mistake all the time. No one expects you to be perfect and no boys expect you to be their goddess," Daniel said softly and hugged her again rubbing her back gently giving her a massage to calm her down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:49 am

Chase sobbed against his shoulder. "I feel like such a spoiled brat, like I don't deserve anything I have. I have everything I could want, and there are people who don't even have enough food and they are happy." She whispered. "I'm moving out." She said suddenly still hugging Danny. "It's why I'm in town, I'm taking Mary with me, and I'm getting an apartment in town." She whispered softly. "I need to move out of the lap of luxery and work for something for once in my life." She said moving away from him to stare him in the eyes. "I'm sorry I won't be out there anymore, but I need to do this." She said softly.

"So far only Jesse knows where I'm going to, because I just bought the loft." She said softly staring over Danny's shoulder tears still slipping down her face. "Danny... I feel like such.. a slut still, I need to stop things for a while, so I may not see you much." She whispered and gently kissed his cheek before getting up and wiping her eyes, putting her sunglasses on to hide her puffy red eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:54 am

Daniel knew just the thing that would cheer her up to show her that she was a girl who cared about someone. He had a job for her that he did at night, serving food to poor people in a van, he loved it and did it volunteered. "Chastity, you are a caring girl and your not a slut or a brat. I want to prove that to you by offering you a job that i work at in a van serving food and helping poor people who don't have a job or a home. Do you want to do that," he asked her kissing her back on the cheek and smiled politely at her as he placed his hand by his side as he got up as well taking her hand and waited for an answer hoping that she would accept his offer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top