'Fun' in NY - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

'Fun' in NY - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

'Fun' in NY

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Fun' in NY - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Fun' in NY

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:46 am

"Erm, I think it's that way." she said. Actually, she was pretty confident. She pulled out a rather large unbrella her mom had given her and put it over th both of them. "Let's go." she said. Holding Ben's hand, she pulled him along a few wet streets until they came to the 'restraunt'. She found a booth for them in the corner. She let Ben choose where he wanted to sit, so she stood by the side of the booth in case he wanted to sit next to her (in which case he would have to slide in before her).
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:09 am

Ben followed Alice, trusting her. He had no idea where he was going. He was bad at getting around places he knew, let alone unknown cities. They arrived at the restaurant safe and sound though. Ben was glad he slid into the booth before Alice. He wouldn't have known whether to sit next to her or opposite her. He didn't know much about dating etiquette. He'd never had a girl actually like him that way before...or if they did, he wouldn't like them back. "What d'you want to eat?" he asked her.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:59 am

[[OOC: I hope this isn't god moding. Anyhew, Im going to wait for Ben to finish his dinner.]]

"Oh, just a burger." she said. She let Ben order. A few minutes later, she finished up. "Ready to go?" she asked. She wasn't sure if he was, so she started a train of thought.

Was this a date? So he definitely did like her? It was late, but her parents had just said she had to be home by eleven. She supposed having a wand and being a witch did give you special bedtimes.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:39 am

[[OOC: Nah, that's fine. Lol.]]

Ben ordered some food along with Alice. He just got some chips, or French Fries as they seemed to be called in America. He wasn't too hungry, weirdly enough.

After he finished, Alice asked him if he wanted to go. "Yeah, I'm ready." he said, getting up. He checked his watch. Ten. He didn't know what time he should be back by. He'd forgotten to tell his parents he was even going out. They would get annoyed at him later. He didn't care too much at the moment though.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:52 am

[[OOC: I know the situation might be a little lame, but it's all I could think of...]]

Alice got up, and went to the door. She held it open so he could go out. Then she walked out the the sidewalk. She waited for him (and until the coast was clear, and started across. They were about halfway out, when out of the corner of her eye, she saw some headlights. Close headlights. And she looked to her left. Oh ****, they were getting close. No way she could run fast enough. "Ben." she said, nervously. They were getting closer. "Ben, Ben, Ben, RUN!" she screamed. The cars were almost on them. She saw out of the corner of her eye that the one on their left had stopped abruptly, the window rolled down. The driver was screaming for the one on the right to stop. But the driver had the music turned up with earphones and her cell phone. Then, they collided. The last thing she saw was her wand drop from hr pocket and the driver on the left's eyes widen, hopping out of the car, heading for her wand.

[[OOC: She doesn't die, and if it needs editing, just give the word...]]
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:06 am

[[OOC: It's fine. No editting required. Ben might get your wand, if that's ok though. Can't risk exposure and all. Did you fall down? I'm assuming you did. If not, say and I'll edit it.]]

Ben walked outside as Alice held the door open. Usually he was the one opening doors for people. A nice change, he thought. Ben crossed the road with her. He did look, but wasn't paying full attention to the road, as usual. He swore as he saw some headlights. He tried to pull Alice out of the way of the car. No, cars! It would be their luck.

Alice fell down. Her wand fell out of her pocket. Ben reached out and grabbed her wand. He couldn't risk the driver getting it. He knelt down next to Alice. Was she ok? "Alice, Alice!" he said, shaking her. He couldn't bear if anything was wrong with her. It was his fault, it was his idea to go out and leave the safety of the hotel. How could he have been so stupid? He should have looked before crossing the road. It was all his fault. He was an awful person.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:06 am

[[OOC: Not sure how this works, but I'm gonna go for something like the Harry-Dumbledore scene at the end of DH, difference; there is no cripple, scrunched up 'Voldie' and she automatically has clothes xD.]]

The first thing Alice noticed was the dirt she was snuffling in her nose. She sat up, coughing. That's when she noticed. She must have broken a few bones, but she felt fine. She sat up, and gasped at who she saw. It was her grandmother.

"Allie, Allie, Allie!" her grandmother tisked, and sat her down on a bench that seemed to magically appear. "You know what I think of a walk outside, at night! When it's slippery! I can't BELIEVE you would do it! And with a boy simply your age, I would have thought you'd be a bit more responcible Alice." she said, loudly. Alice hung her head. "Sorry granny." she said, ashamed. "But Ben is really nice and I really, really, really like him." she said, standing up. Then she at back down. "Am I ok?" she whispered, frightened. Her grandmother looked solemn. "Well." she started, slowly, "If you truly wanted to, you could, as some may adress it, move on." she said. "But it's up to you."

"Granny, I'm thirteen." she said, smiling a little. "I'm not just going to die unless I had a real good reason." she said. Her grandmother nodded. "Then, go, go have fun. But it on't be easy." she said, her voice fading."It will hurt. But remember, I love you." she said, totally disappearing, and everything dissolved into balckness
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:50 am

[[OOC: That's awesome! Should Alice wake up fine/go in an ambulance/what?]]

Ben looked around helplessly. The drivers were calling an ambulance or something. Ben was too in shock to do anything about it. He stayed by Alice, he physically couldn't move. How could he have let this happen to her? He led her out into an unknown city and let her cross the road. He was so stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. As always. This proved that.

"Alice, Alice!" he called once more, getting somewhat desparate. Why wasn't she responding? Had she just passed out? Or was it something worse? He couldn't bear it if it was. How could he have let this happen? He would never do anything this stupid again as long as he lived.

Ben looked up to see a man trying to pull him away from Alice. Why was he doing that? He wouldn't leave her. Ben simply shook his head. He didn't say a word for fear of crying. He didn't cry. He never cried. He'd never been in a situation like this before either.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:27 am

Alice came back into the world of conciousness. She tried to move. She found she couldn't. She couldn't move a muscle. All she could move was her eyes and mouth. She cried a little. She had to stay in that sprawled position. At least until some people put her on a stretcher. She looked at Ben and muttered it's name, but the people were too busy putting the stretcher into the ambulance. But at least someone was understanding. A woman offered a hand to Ben, to see if he wanted to come.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:25 am

She spoke. Well, not so much spoke, more of a cry. But she made a sound. There was hope. Ben relaxed a bit more. She wasn't moving though. Why wasn't she? Could't she? Was she badly hurt? How bad was it? It was all his fault.

She opened her eyes. She was definately conscious. It looked like she was getting better. There was hope. Ben relaxed a bit more. Her eyes stayed open. Yes! Ben smiled at her, hoping she would see. How could he have let this happen to her? He would never forgive himself.

One man was trying to pull him away from her. Ben refused to move. He then realised he just wanted to put her on a strecher. That would be fine. It would get her better. Right? He edged backwards. He couldn't take his eyes off her. He just couldn't. Why did he take her into the city? He was so stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Stupid.

He was going with her. In the ambulance. No question. Whatsoever. He didn't care how much trouble he would be in. He needed to be with her. He had to be with her. She couldn't be alone. No way. He wanted to stay with her. He should. He had to. The adults seemed to realise it was pointless stopping him and let him get inside.

Oh, Alice.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum