Job & Student Positions (Prefects, etc.) Enlistment - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Job & Student Positions (Prefects, etc.) Enlistment - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Job & Student Positions (Prefects, etc.) Enlistment

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Job & Student Positions (Prefects, etc.) Enlistment - Page 22 Empty Re: Job & Student Positions (Prefects, etc.) Enlistment

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:53 am

Name: Allura Draig
Job Name: Research Witch
Job Description: Allura works for Sezincote, an independent facility that researches the nature of magic. Her job is to research the way magic works and test current theories so that the development teams have up-to-date information for creating new spells and potions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Job & Student Positions (Prefects, etc.) Enlistment - Page 22 Empty Re: Job & Student Positions (Prefects, etc.) Enlistment

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:47 pm

I don't know in what category to put that though rank is yours!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:52 pm

Name: Andrian Jay Potter
Job Name: Hogwart Nurse or Qudditch Couch
Job Description: I'll make the description when the administer decide what job i should have.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:38 pm

Name: James William Wilson (my second character)
Job Name: Dueling Instructor at Hogwarts
Job Description: Teaches students the basics of Dueling. Both basic and advanced dueling are taught and practiced, but at different years. They learn about attacking and defensive spells and other charms, jinxes and hexes that could be useful in a duel.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:22 pm

I think that you need to be a graduate for nurse and everything else you stated.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:55 am

Yeah, Andrian is graduated. But i changed my Matt character to Andrian so just make him graduated.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:02 am

May i please apply for the role of Deputy Headmaster of Hogwarts?

((Add
Also, can i apply for head of Slytherin, as apparently the person isn't doing well and may lose there job)

Last edited by Jess Potter on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:03 am

God, that was a weird experience... asking for something... freaky
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:01 am

Ethan Dawn was killed, so he should no longer be on the list as a magical law-enforcer, since he obviously can't do the job! xD
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Warton Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:08 am

Name: Mordecai Wallaburn-Warton (I really have to shorten this guy's name)
Job Name:Quidditch Teacher and Coach
Job Description: Teaching kids how to soar like eagles and not flap like turkeys.
Mordecai Warton
Mordecai Warton

Number of posts : 129
Special Abilities : Leglimens, Seer, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top