Job & Student Positions (Prefects, etc.) Enlistment - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Job & Student Positions (Prefects, etc.) Enlistment - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Job & Student Positions (Prefects, etc.) Enlistment

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Job & Student Positions (Prefects, etc.) Enlistment - Page 25 Empty Re: Job & Student Positions (Prefects, etc.) Enlistment

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:08 pm

You may i need Aurors, and sorry this is the minster.

Also we cant modify the newly renamed points, sikles, so working would get you no perk except something to do...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Job & Student Positions (Prefects, etc.) Enlistment - Page 25 Empty Re: Job & Student Positions (Prefects, etc.) Enlistment

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:17 pm

sorry for double posting but i just noticed a whole bunch of open spots somebody must have cleaned out the spots, so i would like to apply for the open prefect position
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:34 pm

Could I apply for the Ravenclaw prefect position? I know I am still relatively new compared to the writers who have been here since the site's inception, but I believe I could write well in that position. If you need a RP sample I would be happy to provide one.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:27 pm

I didn't read all yet,but check the list in a couple of minutes to see if i added you.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:50 pm

Thanks for your confidence in me Smile

Just to check, how is your performance assessed? Is it on all roleplay you do on the board, or only on roleplay in which your position is being played specifically? For example, does my RP performance count only when I am on prefect duty, or during all posts?
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:04 pm

Well on Hogwarts you should act like a Prefect at all times.
As in for other roleplay i don't know i guess it's your choice.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:36 am

Aden Williams wrote:You may i need Aurors, and sorry this is the minster.

Also we cant modify the newly renamed points, sikles, so working would get you no perk except something to do...
Hey if you need Aurors...... I'm willing to give up Head of the DOM for one Very Happy

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:45 am

If another prefect position comes open, can Gin be up for the job?
She was past Head Girl..
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Rosinni Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:39 pm

I have some more job suggestions:

Knight bus driver/conducter
Executioner
Dragon keeper/feeder
Arithmancer
Muggle Relations
Caretaker
Mythology teacher
Librarian
Hit wizard
Hogwarts express driver
Piper Rosinni
Piper Rosinni

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Rosinni Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:48 pm

Sorry for the double post!
My charrie hasn't been accepted yet but when she is could I have Deputy Headmistress?
Piper Rosinni
Piper Rosinni

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top