Staring out to Sea (Macmillans, Open) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Staring out to Sea (Macmillans, Open) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Staring out to Sea (Macmillans, Open)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staring out to Sea (Macmillans, Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Staring out to Sea (Macmillans, Open)

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:03 am

[[OOC: You can drive??]]

As soon as she said she thought there were some, Ben stopped paying attention to the conversation and went off in one of his daydreams. He imagined himself practising as a Beater, hitting bludger after bludger at every witch or wizard that flew by. He was the unbeata...

Butterfly's voice brought him back to reality once more. "Sorry, what?" he asked, feeling slightly bad. She knew he always daydreamed though.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Staring out to Sea (Macmillans, Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Staring out to Sea (Macmillans, Open)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:22 am

[[OOC: Well, the wizard world is different from the muggle world]]

"I said that if you want, i can drive you. Or you can take a cab. Your choice" Butterfly sort of hoped that Ben would say she could drive. She thought that muggle cars were awsome! They were way cooler than apparating.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:15 pm

[[OOC: Don't wizards see driving as pointless though, as it takes so long? What I meant was you would have to pass a muggle driving test & take lessons which you could do under aging potion. It just seems a bit of a hassle when you could floo anywhere.]]

Driving. UhOh. What if a muggle caught them and asked why a fourteen year old girl was driving? She could maybe pass for fifteen or sixteen, but not eighteen (in 2020 Britain driving age is 18). He didn't think they had any aging potion with them. "Err..." he said, not sure what to say. "How far is it?"
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:44 am

"I think it's just 5 minutes away, mabye more if there is traffic. We could use the floo network if you're uncomfortable with me driving, its just, the nearest fireplace is the antique store, filled with muggle's. It would be a little wierd if two teens came out of a fireplace."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top