Their Last Meeting (Chase) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Their Last Meeting (Chase) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Their Last Meeting (Chase)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Their Last Meeting (Chase) - Page 4 Empty Re: Their Last Meeting (Chase)

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:02 am

Sterling kissed her hard this time. He ran his hands through her hair and grabbed at her shoulders and waist as they kissed. He didn't want to admit it, but he was thoroughly enjoying it... even if she was literally doing it because he was forcing her to. He didn't let her stop for ten minutes, then he finally roared at her "Tell me you hate me!" he was angry with her for not hating him. How dare she refuse to hate him?
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:05 am

Chase was sobbing softly when he finally let her go. "I hate you."She sobbed tears running down her cheeks. "Sterling."She whispered sobbing unable to move again. "No..."She whispered. "Please."She sobbed looking at him tears running down her cheeks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:08 am

Sterling couldn't bear to see her begging... he was about to lift the curse... then yelled "Shut up!" he panted a little bit, a stranger's wand pointed at Chase's temple. "Cruci--" the words caught in his throat. He couldn't do it.

"Just kill me." he said pleadingly, imperiused wand still pointed at her head.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:09 am

Chase's eyes flew wide. "NO!"She sobbed and fell backwards. She threw her arms around her middle. "NO! I won't kill you!"She sobbed sitting on her knees on the ground. "I don't care how much you hate me!"She sobbed tears falling onto the ground in front of her. "I won't kill you!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:12 am

"Imperio!" he said. "Kill me!" he screamed at the top of his lungs.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:15 am

"NO!" She sobbed. She fought it with every ounce of her strength. "I WON"T KILL YOU STERLING!"She screamed at him getting up and grabbing his shoulders. "Don't...make me."She sobbed and fell down her hands gripping his knees. "Please..don't make me."She sobbed. "I won't kill you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:19 am

Sterling dropped his wand and ended the curse. He fell into Chase, sobbing uncontrollably. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" he said. He was grabbing her shoulders... unworthily. He was worse than scum. He cried onto her shoulder. "Why can't you hate me? It would make it so much easier to avoid you!" Sterling said, shaking. "I--I forced you to kiss me! Don't you just loathe me for that?" he asked desperately.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:21 am

Chase was sobbing hard as he grabbed her shoulders. "I can't hate you Sterling."She sobbed looking at him. "I don't care what you do..I can't hate you."She sobbed looking him in the eyes. She just wished he knew how much she meant it. "I know you may hate me but.."She said and hid her face from him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:26 am

"Chase, I don't hate you!" he blurted out. "But you just... make me so depressed every time I see you because I know I can't have you... but if I don't have a reason to stay away from you I won't, and I'll only end up hurting myself worse! Chase... it would be better if I never saw you again. But I want to see you again!" he said, trying to make her understand. He was shivering uncontrollably, though it had nothing to do with the cold.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:28 am

Chase sobbed softly looking at him. "I wish I could give you what you want."She sobbed looking at him. "I"m so sorry that I make you depressed."She cried hiding her face from him. "I'm so sorry."She sobbed and put her arms around her middle and doubled over on herself. "I'm so sorry!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top