Their Last Meeting (Chase) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Their Last Meeting (Chase) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Their Last Meeting (Chase)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Their Last Meeting (Chase) - Page 3 Empty Re: Their Last Meeting (Chase)

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:34 am

"Don't stutter!" Sterling commanded her angrily. "Tell me you hate me." he said again, calmly. He had all the time in the world.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:35 am

Chase was crying softly. "I hate you."She said still fighting against the curse. She couldn't move unless it was when he said. But tears fell down her cheeks softly. "no."She sobbed her finger twitching trying to gain control again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:38 am

Sterling knew she didn't mean it. Not yet. He let the words wash over him like icy stabs of pain. He opened his eyes again. "Kiss me." he ordered coldly. He didn't really want her to. He just wanted her to remember it the next day... to be absolutely disgusted by it... to cringe at the thought of Sterling.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:40 am

Chase moved forward, and her lips connected with his. She couldn't believe she couldn't move. He made her kiss him! What was wrong with him! She was sobbing softly into the kiss unable to do anything else but kiss him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:43 am

Sterling kissed her passionlessly and shoved her away. "Now tell me the truth. Do you hate me?" he asked.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:44 am

Chase sobbed. "No!"She said speaking the truth. "I don't hate you." Tears poured down her cheeks her hands shaking but she couldn't do anything but stand there sobbing telling the truth. "I can't hate you Sterling."She sobbed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:49 am

Sterling growled at her. What would it take with this girl? He had forced her to kiss him against her will! What could be worse than that? "Torture me!" he ordered her. "Cruciatus Curse. Nothing less." he said through bared teeth. What else was he going to make her do to make her hate him? He couldn't bring him to make her do something any more degrading than kissing him against her will...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:51 am

Chase yelled out and fought it. "NO!"She sobbed as her body moved and grabbed her wand. "NO! Don't make me do this Sterling."She sobbed her body standing upright as she pointed her wand at his chest. "Sterling please no!"She sobbed trying hard to fight it. "Please!"She sobbed her hand shaking her mind trying to push her wand down to drop it. But it squeezed out of her lips. "Crucio."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:55 am

Sterling felt nothing from it. It was kind of an annoyance... he couldn't believe it. She felt no hate for him whatsoever. "Nevermind!" he spat at her. He was considering making her do something horrible, like strip or something... but he just couldn't bring himself to make her do that no matter how much he wanted her to hate him.

"Ugh! Why do you have to be so difficult Chase?" he asked. He did the only thing he could think of. "Kiss me again." he said coldly.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:57 am

Chase let her wand drop to the ground. "Please Sterling "She whispered as she pressed her lips to his again. Why was he doing this?! Tears fell down her face. She couldn't do anything, but her hand moved up and cupped his cheek. She kissed him hard not knowing what else she could do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top