Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Grandparents house

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 11 Empty Re: Sophia's Grandparents house

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:32 pm

(umm didnt i just state why i was there i mean come on)

"Im not talking to you"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:33 pm

As Sophia's house elf came towards them she smiled at Andrain. "Welcome master Andrain is there anything Mimi can do for you?' Mimi the house elf asked as she looked at Dae. "Welcome sir to the Granger maniosn you must be the person Sophia told me to watch out for.'said Mimi angerly as she let Andrain past. " What is it that you want from my mistress?'' Mimi asked simply.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:34 pm

"What kind of curse?" Andrian asked feeling annoyed with himself asking Dae so many quewstion but ti was worth it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:42 pm

" im here to invite your master on a cruse in the bahams may i speak to her"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:46 pm

" I would gladly like to hear about this " Andrian said going inside and then getting a good grip of his wand making sure this was not a trap
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:00 am

"mimi willl u plz go ask ur master if i may come in"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:01 am

"'Alright sir Mimi will get Mistress Granger but if you do anything to her Mimi will attack.'said the little elf as she whent to the kitchen to get Sophia her mistress. As she returned with Sophia by her side she came with her Mistress to the door. "There you go Mistress, if you need me I be aming dinner.'said Mimi bowing. "Thank you Mimi, and by the way dinbner smells good!'said Sophia as she turned to see Dae there at her doorstep. "What do you want Dae you tok everyone I lov but my frienda and Andrain what else do you want from me beside hurting me?" Sophia asked with tears started coming to her eyes. '' Please come in and make yourself at home Dae but don't touch or do anything, like Mimi sadi she will attack if you touch me or anyhing in this house."said Sophia as she walked back in.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:02 am

" Do you mean mistress?" Andrian said fixingg Dae mistake and sat down waiting for mimi to come down with Sophia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:04 am

dae didnt come in "i just wanted to invite u to go on a cruise"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:10 am

Sophia looked at Dae and laughed. "Oh, Dae that's a good one your kidding right?'' Sophia asked as she leaned against her door. 'You want me to go on a crusie with you after what all the horrible things you did to us?" Sophia asked as she straughten up and looked at Dae. "Your up to something and I haven't figured it out yet.''said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top