At the Hufflepuff Table - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At the Hufflepuff Table - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At the Hufflepuff Table

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At the Hufflepuff Table - Page 3 Empty Re: At the Hufflepuff Table

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:45 pm

"Hey ZoZo! It's toast to end of the term time!" yelled Mariana across the half Huffelpuff table. "I agree about the holidays.Can't wait to see my grandpa!" smiled Mariana waiting for Zoe to toast with them.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Zoë looked at the mention of her name. She couldn't help but smile a little at Mari. Nodding in her direction to show that she had heard her, Zoë reached out for a nearby glass. "Heres to the end of another year. To the end of OWLs."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:18 pm

"Yeah cheers.Let the next one be even better!" Mariana toasted on loud and took the whole glass and drank it in one single sip/
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:18 am

Rory had opened the doors to the great hall. She was wearing a plain blue cotton dress. She had had her hair straightened and was wearing black mascara and natural lipgloss. She had first set her eyes on her table, Hufflepuff. She smiled, and slowly began to walk to her table. She took a seat by some girls and waved nervously. "I am new" Rory told the girls, and she waited to see if they would acompany her.

My Dress:
Spoiler:
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:49 pm

As Mariana took a sip of (whatever i was drinking scratch ) she heard a non-familiar voice coming from behind her so she turned around.It was a girl seemed in some of lower years. "Hi stranger.Why don't you take a seat and tell us your name?" smiled Mariana moving closer to...(whoever i am sitting next to) to let the new girl have a seat.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:39 am

Ben smiled at the new girl. He had no idea who she was, which was unusual, as he knew who most people were, he was quite social. "Hey, I'm Ben." he told her. He couldn't wait for the End of Year. He was looking forward to the holidays though he was going to miss some people. Especially someone, he thought. He was going to get an owl so he could send letters and maybe meet up with some people too!
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:49 am

Rory smiled and nodded. She took a seat next to the girl and replied to her question. "I am Rory" Rory told her. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Ben" Rory winked at him.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:26 pm

Mariana smiled at Rory.She was in the good mood (as much as ceratain things let her to). "Well pleasure to meet you Rory.I am Mariana Diggory at your service." Mariana said talkative "If you care..." she added quickly more for herself.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:35 am

Rory chuckled. "Mind if I call you Mari?" Rory asked. She looked at the other girl and grinned. "What's your name?" Rory asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:47 pm

-------
Everyone has tried extremely hard this year, you should all be proud of yourselves.
That said, there can only be one winner of the House Cup.
In fourth place, Gryffindor
In third place, Slytherin
In second place, Hufflepuff
And in first place, Ravenclaw!

-----

At the Hufflepuff Table - Page 3 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top