To be corrupted... (Tom) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

To be corrupted... (Tom) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

To be corrupted... (Tom)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To be corrupted... (Tom) - Page 2 Empty Re: To be corrupted... (Tom)

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:13 pm

Sterling's heart was pounding. He was envisioning a potion that caused people to stop feeling racist... some kind of power to change people's minds. Some spell that could redirect the way they thought.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:17 pm

Thomas slowly put his hand on the young boys shoulder "Are you interested in learning what I can offer you?"

( Shortest post ever.... )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:19 pm

"Yes."

[[Haha, even shorter ^_^]]
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:27 pm

( LOL!!! )

Thomas grinned and he gripped his shoulder tighter, he knew he had gotten the young boy in. He smiled broad and continued his plan "Ok, from now on whenever you go out with me, your name is Fred Tangleton, you are my cousin from my mothers side, a pure blood from out of town. You can make up the rest. I will call for you when I need you, but in the mean time just keep this little meeting under wraps, but be warned, when I contact you, be ready for anything."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:36 pm

Sterling nodded, mesmerized. He imagined for the first time in his life killing somebody... a single flash of green light later, he and Chase could be together. He was sure such a nice Slytherin would never make him do that, but he was willing to. He nodded more vigorously, prepared for anything. He started thinking of Fred's persona for him to act out... he smiled at the thought. This might not only be beneficial... it might be fun.

"Contact me when you need to. I'll be ready." Sterling said quickly and walked briskly away. He thought of Chase, and he was unconsciously directed to the Seventh Floor.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum