Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 12 Empty Re: Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:41 am

"I love you too."She said softly smiling at him softly. He had put his head on her shoulder. She relaxed her head on his head. This was sad. Before they had been able to make out as much as they wanted. But now, they could barely hold hands with the fear that they would lose control. She let her thumb stroke over his hand, watching it silently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 12 Empty Re: Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:47 am

Sterling scooted until their legs were touching. It tingled pleasantly but showed no sign of reawakening the savage. He moved his head over to hers, letting his cheek rest on hers... still unnaturally smooth, as if made of warm glass. There were jolts of electricity, but the monster remained silent. He kissed her cheek, and stroked it, the heat didn't affect him as it had moments ago, so he moved his lips toward hers...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:49 am

Chase felt him testing his grounds. Starting with their legs touching. It tingled pleasantly and she looked down at them. Then his cheek touched her gentle. Nothing. He slowly moved his lip around. She waited for a second and then turned her head towards him. Her eyes already closed in case it made him freeze like it tended to do. She leaned her lips up to him and let them brush his.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:56 am

When they're lips brushed, Sterling felt an excruciating electric shock run through him. He jumped and yelped in surprise and pain. The savage inside him remained calm... he had just been innocently excited... like the first day they met in the empty classroom. His heart was racing. He hadn't released her hand, and he sat back down comfortably close, their thighs an insignificant distance apart, and his foot rested on top of hers. He was breathing normally again.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:58 am

Chase jumped when he jumped up. Then he sat back down looking more calm then he had when he had been sitting. It had been such a shock. After the savage pleasure of before, it felt almost nice to just start at the beginning. She leaned up again and let her lips brush his softly. Not pushing, just resting there, touching, but not doing anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:06 am

Every point of Sterling that was in contact with chase felt electrically charged... but the rest of him was content where it was. He smiled to himself and kissed her softly, tentatively. The electric shock filled him, but didn't overcome him. He embraced her intimately and released her again. He decided to pick up where they left off...

"And your favorite animal?" he asked, humorously, yet not uninterested.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:09 am

"Butterfly."She said immediately then frowned. Where had that come from? She suddenly had a favourite animal as a butterfly. She smiled and looked up at him. "I didn't before, but it was the first thing that popped into my mind."She said laughing her eyes shut her mouth wide open like it was the funniest thing she had ever heard. She looked at him and held up a peace sign. "What about you? And what's you're favourite drink? And you're favourite...book?!"She asked looking at him happily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:26 am

Sterling smiled when she said butterfly. "Is it because you have butterflies?" he asked jokingly, tickling the spot where he usually got butterflies. "You know they were originally called flutterbys? The name wasn't changed until..." he cut himself short, smiling. He was doing it again.

"My favorite drink is firewhiskey... and, well I can't pick a favorite book! It's immoral! It's like picking a favorite sibling, or a favorite child!" he said laughing as he said it. Sterling kissed her forehead affectionately. He paused for a moment, before asking "What's your favorite... 'our moment'?" he asked, blushing a little as he asked it.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:28 am

Chase laughed when he tickled her and squirmed. Smiling at him she leaned into his kiss slightly when he kissed her forehead. "Our moment?"She asked slowly. "Erm...I liked it, when we were playing out in the rain and forgot we were with two Vampires."She said smiling. "And when I fell down and got mud all over myself."She said smiling. She didn't want to remember though the end of that scene. With her huffing off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:36 am

Sterling smiled, remembering only them dancing, having forgiven her to the extent of not retaining any memory whatsoever of the later incident. "I like dancing with you." Sterling said simply.

"Mine is the first time you smiled at me. You realized you almost gave me a heart attack, don't you?" he asked playfully. Pointing with mock concern at the part of his chest where his heart beat slowly. He then broke into laughter and rested again on Chase's shoulder.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top