Moor Estate - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moor Estate - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moor Estate

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moor Estate - Page 19 Empty Re: Moor Estate

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:45 am

Chase stared at Jesse and then at Danny listening to him. She felt the tears start going down her cheeks. She didn't know who she wanted and it made her feel worse. The battle in her head intensified, leaving her battered and bruised in the center. She looked at Danny silently, then at Jesse. She felt the tears fall down her cheeks and her mind flew back to her and Jesse's first meeting. She had loved him right from the start. From the moment she had talked to him. He had the ability to make her laugh, even when it had seemed she would never smile again.

She looked at Danny, and then putting her hand on his shoulder she shook her head and took a step towards Jesse. "Jesse.."She whispered feeling the tears falling down her cheeks. He was already heading out the door so she followed him, closing it behind her, standing in the hall. "Jesse..I know..I don't..deserve you."She whispered her hand on her chest. "But..I.."She shook her head hard and felt the tears fall down faster. "You are so good to me, even though...when I first...Jesse, I love you."She said sobbing, taking a step towards him. "And I..I understand if you don't love me anymore, because I certainly hate myself, but..."She wiped her eyes silently and looked at his back.

"Jesse...I'm, a flirt.."She said her hands shaking as she clasped them together in front of her. "Jesse, I'm going to have to work very, very hard, but..I'm willing to do that for you."She said and taking a step forward she tripped and rammed to her knees. She whimpered but didn't get up, her hands still clasped in front of her. "I'm sorry."She said letting her head fall and her hands fall. "I don't deserve anything from you, so I understand..if you hate me."She said sitting in the middle of the hall, on her knees, sobbing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:51 am

Jesse turned back around and looked at Chase. Sadness welled up inside of him again, overtaking the anger he had been feeling moments before. Seeing the girl whom he had loved only moments ago in such a state would make anyone feel horrible. She almost made it seem like this was his fault, and he almost walked over to apologize to her. He slowly walked over and grabbed her hand, slowly lifting her up from the ground and wiping her knees softly, trying to make them feel better in case she had hurt them when she fell. The next thing he was going to say was going to be very hard.

He looked her in the eyes and spoke softly, like he always had as the guy who loved her. "I don't hate you and I never will." he paused, mulling over his words trying to think of what to say next. He still had feelings for Chase, but he could not be with her when he was like this. He needed time to think about it. "The thing is Chase, you ARE a flirt and I want to be with someone who only flirts with me. I am not so selfish as to ask you to change who you are, because who you are is who I fell in love with, but who you are is the reason I cannot be with you."

He dropped his hands out of hers, but he kept looking at her, not able to offer her any comfort for some reason. He could think of nothing else to do but stare at her. "I am sorry.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:53 am

Daniel stood frozen in his spot as she walked passed him slowly turning his head to them. They needed some alone time together and started to leave the room without any word wandering if he should run away from the house or stay to comfort her if he said no. He walked toward his bedroom slowly pulling on a few pair of clothes on, he put his dirty clothes into the bag zipping it up slowly then rang the bell to the maid room who came in, in just a minute. "Can I help you sir," asked Heather looking at him with politeness in her voice. Daniel stood there with his back toward her closing his eyes trying to think about what he should do, he shouldn't be here, he had a girlfriend and did bad things to her. "Where did you say my bike was, and can you escourt me another way around the house so i can i escape without bothering the couple in the other room," he asked finally looking at the maid who still smiled politely to him even though things looked grim. "Yes, sir, i'm sorry it didn't work out," Heather said curtisied to him as he shouldered his arm into his bag and followed her out of the house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:57 am

Chase felt tears fall down her face harder, but she nodded. "I
understand."She whispered letting her head fall. "I'm so sorry Jesse,
this is all my fault."She said not even bothering to wipe her eyes.
She felt so horrible, just..absolutely dreadful. She had caused him
pain, and it hurt her more than anything had ever hurt her before. It
pained her worse then a crucio curse. She would rather die then to see
him in such pain again. "Jesse.."She whispered staring at the ground.
"I hurt you.."She whispered blinking back tears. "and it hurts me..so
badly, to know that I did, but if being away from me...helps you...makes you happy, then I understand."She said her head fallen. "Merlin I'm so stupid."She cried out grabbing fistfuls of hair. "I'm so sorry Jesse."She sobbed and turning around she went back into her room.

Pressing up against the door she slid down it, putting her hands around her knees, she realized Danny was gone too. It was all her fault. She had lost both of them. And she knew..she deserved it more then anyone else in the world. Sobbing softly she waited to hear him walk away, knowing she'd be able to since her back was against the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:00 am

It hurt Jesse more to see her walk away and to see her in pain. For so long he had tried every way he could to keep her from that point, but now he watched her walk away in pain, the first time he had ever let her do that since they had met. He had once thought he would never allow her to walk away sad, but now he knew he could. He felt worst than he ever had in his life, but he knew this was for the better. If Chase wanted to change for him, she would, but if she did not want to, then life would go on for both of them. Chase could continue to do her thing and Jesse would go on. He looked at the area where she had walked one last time before slowly turning and going out the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:10 am

The sky was misty and wet, rain poured from the sky heavily above them. Heather and Daniel had gotten out of the house from the back door with a umbrella on top of them to keep the rain off their back. They finally reached the inside of the garage and he pulled on his hoodie. "Thank you, Heather," he whispered pulling his bike out of the garage pushing the door open as rain splashed onto his face and shirt making them really wet. Heather pulled up beside him with an umbrella on top of him. "Take the umbrella, you'll need it," she offered the umbrella to him which he refused to take because he knew that if he took it she would have to run in to try and get out of the cold rain. A hoodie was enough to protect him so he pushed the umbrella away from him. "No, i'm fine, keep it," he told her and she looked at him worriedly as he started to move out of the garage running into the rain as the wind and the rain splashed and slapped him acrossed his face like a hammer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:17 am

**Two weeks later**

Chase had always been the type of girl to bounce back from boyfriends breaking up with her. But today, two weeks after the incident with Danny and Jesse, she lay on her floor. In nothing but boxers and a baggy t-shirt. She had a bag of chocolate laying in front of her and she was reading a book. Her hair was a mess, she looked a wreck. She hadn't put makeup on in days. Her parents were worried, her siblings stayed away from her room, and no one had come over to the house since that day.

All she could think about was the look on his face when he had left. She curled up into a ball abandoning the book and staring at the door. She lay on her side her knees pull to her chest. Reaching out without thinking she grabbed a piece of chocolate and stuck it in her mouth. Mary walked in. "Sweetheart."She said softly closing the door behind her. "What's wrong sweetie?"She asked sitting down on the ground next to Chase.

"You didn't see the look on his face Mary, when he left.."She said tears trickling down her cheeks. "I can't ever forgive myself!"She said looking up at Mary the tears trickling down her cheeks. "Come on sweetie, we gotta get you up and going."She said. After a shower, a change of clothes, and a good thorough cleaning of her room she was sitting on the balcony with Dragon. Looking over the lake. She sat in her sunbathing chair, curled up, her knees held to her chest. She wore sunglasses on top of her head, a normal pink t-shirt and jeans shorts.

Staring straight ahead she glanced down at Dragon. "I royally messed up bud."She whispered for what felt like the hundreth time. "I don't know what I was thinking." She said softly and picked up another chocolate. Sticking it into her mouth she sucked on it for a long moment her mind lost in thoughts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:48 pm

Jesse put his hands on her shoulder and looked out at the trees like nothing had happened. "I don't think you were thinking." He grinned and kept standing where he was. He had been thinking about everything that had transpired, and he had decided that he did love Chase and he could make things work, but of course she was going to have to try and make things work also. He looked down at her and gave her a big smile, knowing that she was going to be very surprised to see him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:53 pm

Chase jumped and gasped looking up at Jesse. "Jesse?" She whispered looking at him with big eyes. "What.."She whispered standing up to look at him. "I.."She was at a loss for words. He was here.."No..I wasn't thinking."She whispered and hugged him hard around the neck. "I'm so sorry Jesse."She whispered into his neck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Jesse smiled and gave her a hug back, wrapping his arms tightly around her and rocking back and forth. He felt bad about leaving her two weeks ago in the state he had left her, but he needed to think. When he left he knew he wanted to be with Chase but did she want to be with him. He might have just been a fling to Chase, but she was the one to him. He came to the conclusion that everyone deserved a second chance and here he was. He pulled her away and looked down and smiled at her.

"Just forget about it, pretend it never happened, ok?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top