Moor Estate - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moor Estate - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moor Estate

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moor Estate - Page 17 Empty Re: Moor Estate

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:03 am

Daniel smiled softly to himself as she pulled him closer to her, her lips parted softly into the kiss. He could tell that she never kissed someone like this before in her life. He stroked her face gently looking into her chocolate brown eyes kissing her on the lips with as much passion he could give, pulling her arm around his neck. "Chase, can i ask you question," he whispered again her breath washing all over his face as waited patiently to hear his name out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:05 am

Chase looked at him breathing a little hard as she made eye contact with his sky blue eyes. "Yes."She breathed happy that her breath smelt good. She felt him hook her arm over his neck and she moved him up to her level so that she was looking straight up into his eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:10 am

Daniel inhaled a mouthful of air closing his eyes moving a little closer to her then opened his eyes again looking straight down into her chocolate hazel brown eyes smiling at her. Pausing, to try and find the right word to use to tell her a certain thing. "Chase," he breathed heavily taking a deep breath trying to even out his breathing so he could talk to her. He was hypervertilising as he stroked her face with certainty. "Do you want this, both of our significant other had dissapeared out of no where. We've gone this far with each other. Do you want this as much as i want you," he asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:12 am

Chase looked him in the eyes. And thought hard and long about it, but the only words that came to her mind was YES YES YES! SAY YES! She smiled and nodded. "Yes.'She whispered looking into his eyes. "yes, I do!"She said making a soft whimpering sound.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:15 am

Daniel looked back at her in the eyes. Letting her think long and hard about it, hoping that she would say yes to him. He heard the word he needed to hear and smiled at her pulling her closer to him pressing his lips around hers again kissing her with as much passion as he could opening up her mouth and kissing her with fiery passion. "I love you, Chassy," he whispered to her deepening the kiss to where they were making out with each other.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:19 am

Chase gasped softly and kissed him back with just as much passion as he was giving her. She had never actually MADE OUT with someone before, so she felt like such a novice. She was an expert at the closed lips kissing, but this was new to her. She whimpered softly trying to tell him she loved him too, but unable to make out the words, not because of the kissing, but because she was speechless. She kissed him harder, more passionate, trying to show him through that instead of words at the moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:23 am

Daniel placed his hand underneath her shirt on her back. Enjoying the feeling of pleasure and excitement that was washing around his body, both lips kissing each other hard and with passion, both trying to show each other how much they loved each other how much they met to each other. He began to run out of breath so he pulled away from her to look at her in the eyes with her on top of his bare chest not wearing any shirt from the beach trip.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:25 am

Chase gasped softly having run out of air. She looked down into his eyes silently. "Danny."She whispered softly. "Wasn't it just..yesterday, you were testing me?"She asked softly running her hand through his hair, letting her hand run along his jawline. She felt his hand go up the back of her shirt but she didn't mind. She looked down into his eyes and leaned down letting her lips touch his momentarily before coming back up to hear his reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:30 am

Daniel gave her a light kiss on the lips back. Then felt her pulled back letting her hand run along his jawline, he chuckled at her when she asked the question. He removed one hand from her shirt playing around with her hair looking straight into her eyes. "Sweetie, i was never testing you. I loved you but i couldn't bare to hurt you. Your everything in the world to me, when i first met you i knew straight away that i found the perfect girl. Your like an angel to me that came from heaven to ligthen up my day," he whispered running a hand through her hair looking into her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:35 am

Chase looked at him silently. She hadn't even guessed. She had flirted around with him. It must have hurt him so badly, to see her with Jesse. She smiled and felt him play around with her hair. His words sounded so perfect, so sincere. She remembered the first time they had met, on the beach, walking down, talking about Sterling, who seemed like a distant memory. She kissed him softly again and rolled so that he was on top of her, and she had to look up at him. The light in her room made him appear to glow and she gasped softly letting her lips leave a trail of kisses down his neck and up to his chin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top